Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Attention all moderators..help needed

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
Lmcc87

Attention all moderators..help needed

Post by Lmcc87 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:53 am

I recently changed passwords for my user account and had trouble logging in with the new password. I got a temporary one sent through the 'I forget my password' link but the site will not let me login with it.

I had to create a new username to gain access to the forum as I could not find a way to contact any moderators without being logged in!!!

I would prefer to use my original account name if possible, can you help me out?

PM me though this username if possible.

Many thanks.

Ozziee

Re: Attention all moderators..help needed

Post by Ozziee » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:24 pm

I have a similar problem...I left the 'Z' Fold for a while but am back with my new Z4...I have a user name in use 'Ozzie' but forgot my password and due to a change in jobs do not have access to the e-mail that is registred with this forum...so I registred as a new member? Can I go back to using the account that is already set up? :(

WLH
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Attention all moderators..help needed

Post by WLH » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Send me a PM with the e-mail address that you registered with and the e-mail address you would like to use now and I will see what I can do...
2007 ///M Roadster - My Zed's - Member ZSCCA - ///M Registry - My Videos