Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

change the red z4 car it looks cartoonish and a joke

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
BTilley

Post by BTilley » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:37 pm

Number5 wrote:
BTilley wrote: .....everything is oem except the tires.. it has black interior.. but i will be dying all leather red and add some red trim to some things inside and i relly won't this steering wheel http://www.mrsteeringwheel.com/momo-tre ... trk35bk0r/
How are you going to dye black leather to red ?
And Ive posted your wheel photo for you , ....and to think you started this topic saying things looked cartoonish and a joke !!
I'm done. Goodnight !
image.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoJvdEBYIUA you can find on amazon or similar products :D :D

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:28 am

But you don't even have a metal roof - so who cares anyway? :poke:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

BTilley

Post by BTilley » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:52 am

Mr Tidy wrote:But you don't even have a metal roof - so who cares anyway? :poke:
with subframe connectors, and braces there's no real difference in a coupe vs soft except 4 things....... i get more sun, open air, better view ,and more girls :P :P :P :P :P oh.. and a lot more fun :wink:

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:05 am

BTilley wrote:
Mr Tidy wrote:But you don't even have a metal roof - so who cares anyway? :poke:
with subframe connectors, and braces there's no real difference in a coupe vs soft expect 4 things....... i get more sun, open air, better view ,and more girls :P :P :P :P :P oh.. and a lot more fun :wink:
Didn't know that having an E85 produced more sun, open air, better views and more girls! :laugh: For me it would just mean mostly rain, twice a year sunburn on the head and general windiness - that is why E86s have climate control! :fuelfire:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

BTilley

Post by BTilley » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:17 am

Mr Tidy wrote:
BTilley wrote:
with subframe connectors, and braces there's no real difference in a coupe vs soft expect 4 things....... i get more sun, open air, better view ,and more girls :P :P :P :P :P oh.. and a lot more fun :wink:
Didn't know that having an E85 produced more sun, open air, better views and more girls! :laugh: For me it would just mean mostly rain, twice a year sunburn on the head and general windiness - that is why E86s have climate control! :fuelfire:
anyway ..here in the today's world a hairdresser's cars are mini cooper,ford fusion and apparently a woman's car are new mustangs and chargers which see way more girls driving

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:37 am

BTilley wrote: anyway ..here in the today's world a hairdresser's cars are mini cooper,ford fusion and apparently a woman's car are new mustangs and chargers which see way more girls driving
I'll reply to any post that is written in the English language - so I'm out! :roll:
Coupes because stunning!
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

enzed4
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enzed4 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:00 am

The original post was a bit inflammatory, but is there any need for everyone to keep piling on? And to continuously point out the grammar/spelling's a bit rich considering we have some excellent members here with pretty bad grammar/spelling, but we can usually work out what's being said.
(and we need to cut some slack for our US members as we know English is a second language for them... :poke: :rofl: )
Can we just move on please?
Gone: 2010 35i DCT
Gone: 2008 2.5Si Sport

Joycey

Post by Joycey » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:42 am

enzed4 wrote:The original post was a bit inflammatory, but is there any need for everyone to keep piling on? And to continuously point out the grammar/spelling's a bit rich considering we have some excellent members here with pretty bad grammar/spelling, but we can usually work out what's being said.
(and we need to cut some slack for our US members as we know English is a second language for them... :poke: :rofl: )
Well said, you guys certainly know how to welcome new members.

synthedup

Post by synthedup » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:16 pm

OMG reason for keeping the s**t 16"wheels was you like the OEM look, now you are talking about having the piece of s**t steering wheel?

Is this a joke? someone must be messing about?

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:35 pm

synthedup wrote:OMG reason for keeping the s**t 16"wheels was you like the OEM look, now you are talking about having the piece of s**t steering wheel?

Is this a joke? someone must be messing about?
They are 17" wheels :poke:
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

BTilley

Post by BTilley » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:53 pm

trolling ;)

jamie_z4
Lifer
Lifer

Post by jamie_z4 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:55 pm

Joycey wrote:
enzed4 wrote:The original post was a bit inflammatory, but is there any need for everyone to keep piling on? And to continuously point out the grammar/spelling's a bit rich considering we have some excellent members here with pretty bad grammar/spelling, but we can usually work out what's being said.
Reason i hardly post on here now Lee :thumbsdown:
Last edited by jamie_z4 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
18 Z4s owned to date.

Current: 2.5i Titan silver

Daily driver: 480bhp M140i Shadow edition.

captain caveman

Post by captain caveman » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:07 pm

Joycey wrote:
+1

Bing
Legend
Legend

Post by Bing » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:08 pm

Welcome to the forum - we're not all assholes, promise. Have to say, I've spent just a small amount of my time on here and the logo has never bothered me. Even if it had, it is more than outweighed by the great advice, banter and assistance I've had in almost 5 years as a member. Stick around, you'll get a lot from this place that you can't put a price on :thumbsup:

And yes, on here Legend is a 'thing' :wink:

@Number5 - whilst I think you've been a tad harsh on the new chap, that networking / C+++ post made me lol for real :lol:
Current... Silver Grey ///M Roadster, non-flimper spec, Imola Red nappa, permanent ear-to-ear grin 8)

Previous... 3.0Si Sport Roadster, Black Sapphire, Dream Red leather with lots of toys and lots of mods...

GreyZed

Post by GreyZed » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:51 pm

Welcome along OP! If you stay long enough after your little baptism of fire thread you'll see that many of us actually like cartoons and jokes and being not very serious sometimes!

Doesn't stop us from being helpful and supportive when called upon though. :thumbsup:
3.0 auto, sterling grey, hardtop, prfessional nav, dsp, digital tv, bluetooth, cruise, xenons, mfsw, cupholders, auto lights, auto wipers, folding mirrors, memory seats, wind deflector, pdc, 108s, LED sides/fogs, stubby, intravee, need a quad exhaust!