Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Help needed - message replies

First port of call for new members
GAH1

Post by GAH1 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:31 pm

Hello I'm a Newbie and I've owned a Z4MR since April this year and I have to say it's fantastic. I visit the forum every now and again but I've only made 2 posts so far. I recently sent a post asking if anyone had a hard top they may wish to sell and I've had 2 private messages saying they have one for sale. The problem is because I haven't made many posts to the forum I am unable to reply to the messages because of insufficient posts. Can anyone help because I don't want to appear rude by not replying to people who sent the messages. Great forum by the way, Cheers Gary.

markplant
Lifer
Lifer

Post by markplant » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:34 pm

I think you may have now made enough posts, but remember any pm you send will remain in your outbox until the person has read it
3.0 Manual. Sterling Grey. Cream leather Electric an Heated. Professional Navigation/Sony tablet replacement. Storm Werks . an parts waiting to be fitted

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Smartbear » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Can you reply by email?
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

GAH1

Post by GAH1 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:46 pm

Thanks for your help guys, your help is much appreciated and I can now reply. Cheers :D