Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Out of the Closet!

First port of call for new members
eff1guy

Out of the Closet!

Post by eff1guy » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:52 pm

Cheers Guys, thanks for the warm welcome. Not a colour combo that was my first choice but it looks so much better in the flesh compared to pics.
buzyg wrote:So what car were you driving before, that it gets described as a Closset. :o :? :wink:
Have moved over from the dark side, just let go of a MK1 TT, 3.2 DSG. Bit sad to see it go, was a great car, never let me down once in the 6 and a half years I had it. Wasn't looking to change but saw a Z4 whilst car shopping with a mate, made the mistake of sitting in it & then taking a test drive. Ended up smitten, especially once I'd driven a 35. :D
Next Z landed ..... Z3 3.0i Sport Roadster

Z4 35iS ..... Gone to a new home

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Out of the Closet!

Post by buzyg » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:49 am

eff1guy wrote:Cheers Guys, thanks for the warm welcome. Not a colour combo that was my first choice but it looks so much better in the flesh compared to pics.
buzyg wrote:So what car were you driving before, that it gets described as a Closset. :o :? :wink:
Have moved over from the dark side, just let go of a MK1 TT, 3.2 DSG. Bit sad to see it go, was a great car, never let me down once in the 6 and a half years I had it. Wasn't looking to change but saw a Z4 whilst car shopping with a mate, made the mistake of sitting in it & then taking a test drive. Ended up smitten, especially once I'd driven a 35. :D
I remember that was the one TT I had to pay some respect, back when I had my FIAT Coupe 20vT. Sounds like it was some what more reliable. :wink: