Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Hi from a Newbie (no longer) looking for a 3L Z4

First port of call for new members
MACK
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MACK » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:50 pm

Smartbear wrote:
LordOxygen wrote:
jamie_z4 wrote:hello & welcome. lovely maldieves car you have there-

sad that some members could start a fight in an empty room...

That's all part of the charm of the internet, i quite enjoyed reading it :D
I don't think he would really start a fight, he owned a Porsche previously I believe,so there's no way he'd be willing to get his hands dirty :lol:
Rob
Most Porsche owners are too busy rebuilding their engine (or having it done for them) to get into such things! :D
Silver 05 3.0i SE
Mods inc - F/L Xenons Clear Ind Rear Lights M Sport Seats & Wheel Eibach/B4 3.64 DIFF (SOLD)

White E89 20i M Sport
Mods inc- B12 kit, M3 Arms, 18" Zito 935's with PS4's, Decat & Remap, Switchable Exhaust Flap (SOLD)

LordOxygen

Post by LordOxygen » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:54 pm

Nipped out in the Zed for a quick spin this evening, for the first time since collecting it, the roads are dry. (The ones ive driven up to now have all been on wet roads). Have to say I'm impressed, for an old car it feels better than i expected when pressing on, very stable and well planted. Can access all the power without overwhelming it, the chassis feels like it has more to offer. Nice to remind myself after a 5 yr gap that RWD is soooo much better.

doccrx

Post by doccrx » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:16 pm

It looks in awesome condition congrats, and welcome back to RWD :driving: