Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Hi from a Newbie (no longer) looking for a 3L Z4

First port of call for new members
goldbcfc

Hi from a Newbie looking for a 3L Z4

Post by goldbcfc » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:12 pm

LordOxygen wrote:Hahahaha.
Go easy guys, this isnt a good look in newbie thread.
i gave you my opinion and someone called "Mack" jumped in with theirs.....thats forums for you :thumbsdown:

Lord im just giving my honest opinion having owned both 3.0i and 2.5si with regards to performance. The seats you will need to try both, i felt the SE went further back. The shape of the back of the wingback stlye M sport seat is diffferent. Ive had those bucket style in other cars they look great but not alway best very stiff seats too in comparison when you corner. You slide more with the SE but there is more room inside ive had 1 SE and 2 Sport. My mrs prefers the sport seat being a smaller person she didnt like SE seat too much.

MACK
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MACK » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:28 pm

goldbcfc wrote:
LordOxygen wrote:Hahahaha.
Go easy guys, this isnt a good look in newbie thread.
i gave you my opinion and someone called "Mack" jumped in with theirs.....thats forums for you :thumbsdown:

Lord im just giving my honest opinion having owned both 3.0i and 2.5si with regards to performance. The seats you will need to try both, i felt the SE went further back. The shape of the back of the wingback stlye M sport seat is diffferent. Ive had those bucket style in other cars they look great but not alway best very stiff seats too in comparison when you corner. You slide more with the SE but there is more room inside ive had 1 SE and 2 Sport. My mrs prefers the sport seat being a smaller person she didnt like SE seat too much.
I think what you meant to say was I correcting some one called "goldbcfc" deliberate lies and mis-information in a rather obvious attempt to push the car they were selling on the OP. :!: :thumbsdown:
Silver 05 3.0i SE
Mods inc - F/L Xenons Clear Ind Rear Lights M Sport Seats & Wheel Eibach/B4 3.64 DIFF (SOLD)

White E89 20i M Sport
Mods inc- B12 kit, M3 Arms, 18" Zito 935's with PS4's, Decat & Remap, Switchable Exhaust Flap (SOLD)

goldbcfc

Post by goldbcfc » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:30 pm

I get it now I just realised he owns a 3.0i SE not a SPORT model hahahahaha....just seen your impressive mod list one day i will be able to list as many really impressive list dude. Are you for real ZHP,run flats removed keep em coming did you do the sound gen too FFS :thumbsup:

Gheez your life must be so boring...bye
Last edited by goldbcfc on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MACK
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MACK » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:35 pm

goldbcfc wrote:Gheez your life must be so boring...bye
Your going?! For good this time!!! Promises promises. :poke: :rofl:

OP, fortunately we are usually a decent bunch, but Gold has something of a reputation on here and I'm certainly not the first member he's got into this sort of thing with, so beware!
Silver 05 3.0i SE
Mods inc - F/L Xenons Clear Ind Rear Lights M Sport Seats & Wheel Eibach/B4 3.64 DIFF (SOLD)

White E89 20i M Sport
Mods inc- B12 kit, M3 Arms, 18" Zito 935's with PS4's, Decat & Remap, Switchable Exhaust Flap (SOLD)

LordOxygen

Post by LordOxygen » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:46 pm

Lols to internet forums.

firebobby
Lifer
Lifer

Post by firebobby » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:03 pm

LordOxygen wrote:Lols to internet forums.
That's just a warm up :rofl: :rofl:
BMW Z4 30i 2003 auto 107's Whippy Toledo Blue
Beige M sport seats, wood dash
Toyota MR2 NA 1995
Triumph GT6 1972 (project)
Land Rover Discovery 1994 TDI (Tow car)
Mini 1000 1981

gov

Post by gov » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:16 pm

OP -better start by saying I'm freakishly tall at 6'7" and 16 stone - for what it's worth I've had two Z's - my previous one had standard sports seats and my current one has M seats - albeit a "snug" fit there is more than enough room for my frame - getting in and out will always been a spectacle though :lol: As regards seats the M seats hug your bum more and imo look better - as regards engines I did test drive a 2.5 before I went for the 3.0 which really is noticeably quicker with less effort - mine is the earlier model 3.0SE ( 2004 )

Good luck with your search - great cars :D

goldbcfc

Post by goldbcfc » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:09 pm

gov wrote: as regards engines I did test drive a 2.5 before I went for the 3.0 which really is noticeably quicker with less effort - mine is the earlier model 3.0SE ( 2004 )

Good luck with your search - great cars :D
You tested the earlier model 2.5i with 190 bhp or the facelift 2.5si with 218bhp?.

The Si had more poewer hence why a 2.5si is on par with a 3.0i SE 231bhp. Id even argue a point that 1/4 mile 2.5si would beat 3.0 SE as the 2.5 is lighter. Its all schoolboy anyway the 3.0si is 267bhp and only 0.3 quicker than the 231bhp one if your into silly stats like that so its all fun and games. Their not cars for straight line speed a 330d will beat you easy 1/4 mile. On the move theres not much in it really all the Z4 ive driven feel fun ad fast. The 2.2 i had was decat/full powerflow stainless so maybe it felt quick to me. Peace :worshipbmw:

MACK
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MACK » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:28 pm

goldbcfc wrote:I get it now I just realised he owns a 3.0i SE not a SPORT model hahahahaha....just seen your impressive mod list one day i will be able to list as many really impressive list dude. Are you for real ZHP,run flats removed keep em coming did you do the sound gen too FFS :thumbsup:

Gheez your life must be so boring...bye
I see you edited it your earlier post after my reply, just to once again insult me. I thought you were going....again! :poke:

OK, your unimpressed by my mod list. Fair enough!:rofl:
About as unimpressed everyone is with your excessive posting of multiple but completely irrelevant and pointless track/pod photos that your so clearly immensly proud of! So SAD!!! :rofl: How can you be that stupid you don't realize your boring the pants of everyone with crap photos of no relevance whatsoever to the threads you post them in. :headbang: :thumbsdown:

Then there's those god awful wheels you put on your last zed that looked so cheap tacky and nasty that they must be the personification of you! :poke: :thumbsdown:

"3.0i SE not a SPORT" not sure where your going with this insult, but you seem to have an issue or are looking down your nose at 3.0i SE owners in some way?! Mines got M Sport Seats and an M Sport steering wheel (for what its worth) so again I'm not sure what/where you think its so inferior to a post facelift SPORT?! Nor do I care but if it makes you feel better!

However, if you what to talk about lists.........two 318i's :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: FFS "skins and rice pudding spring to mind!" :thumbsdown: But you loved it so much you went back for seconds!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Go on tells us again how 2.2 feel as quick as 3.0.....oh you just did!!!

Like I said earlier if your going to swing your dick around, at least make sure you've packing enough! :P :P :P

#People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!
Silver 05 3.0i SE

White E89 20i M Sport

LordOxygen

Post by LordOxygen » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:57 pm

Probably easier for everyone if I go to plan B and buy an S2000 :D
Last edited by LordOxygen on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gov

Post by gov » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:02 pm

LordOxygen wrote:Probably easier for everyone if I got to plan B anyand buy an S2000 :D

:rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Marlon » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:14 pm

LordOxygen wrote:Probably easier for everyone if I go to plan B and buy an S2000 :D
:rofl: :thumbsup:
Gone: 3.0si 2008 E85
911 997 Carrera S

goldbcfc

Post by goldbcfc » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:39 pm

MACK wrote:
goldbcfc wrote:However, if you what to talk about lists.........two 318i's :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: FFS "skins and rice pudding spring to mind!" :thumbsdown: But you loved it so much you went back for seconds!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The first Bmw i bought was a e46 318ci coupe i knew nothing about bmw at the time then moved to 6cyl engines once i gained a little knowledge. The "going back for seconds" as you put it was a E46 318ci convertible ( i like convertibles my was my 5th) i bought to sell. It had 70k miles heated leather seats full M sport spec and i made £1000 in 2 weeks of buying and selling it. Your 3.0 SE is great really, keep telling your self that its better than a 2.5si Sport when its comes to selling your basic prefaclift SE model you fool. Ive sold 3 z4 in 12 months your banging on about some SE model when Z4 are generaly hard to sell. Your type stand at the end of the bay clip board in hand asking the trainee how its done acting like they really know s**t. Bore off will ya you internet guru. Oh look he has 4 stars now.... :thumbsup:

goldbcfc

Post by goldbcfc » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:43 pm

someone mention S2000? offers?
Attachments
IMG_6264.PNG
IMG_6264.PNG (477.34 KiB) Viewed 786 times
Last edited by goldbcfc on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MACK
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MACK » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:01 pm

goldbcfc wrote:
MACK wrote:
goldbcfc wrote:However, if you what to talk about lists.........two 318i's :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: FFS "skins and rice pudding spring to mind!" :thumbsdown: But you loved it so much you went back for seconds!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The first Bmw i bought was a e46 318ci coupe i knew nothing about bmw at the time then moved to 6cyl engines once i gained a little knowledge. The "going back for seconds" as you put it was a E46 318ci convertible ( i like convertibles my was my 5th) i bought to sell. It had 70k miles heated leather seats full M sport spec and i made £1000 in 2 weeks of buying and selling it. Your 3.0 SE is great really, keep telling your self that its better than a 2.5si Sport when its comes to selling your basic prefaclift SE model you fool. Ive sold 3 z4 in 12 months your banging on about some SE model when Z4 are generaly hard to sell. Your type stand at the end of the bay clip board in hand asking the trainee how its done acting like they really know s**t. Bore off will ya you internet guru. Oh look he has 4 stars now.... :thumbsup:
I think that ranks as one of your most infantile, nonsensical bizarre rants yet! Now your got an issue with members with 4 stars!!!! 3.0SE's :rofl: "Selling, basic, clip board, trainees, i made a £1,000" WTF are you talking about now you muppet!!! Doesn't matter no one cares! You really have some major issues and you've no idea how much I'm laughing at you right now! What an Imbecile :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:!

I've told you this before Dan but you really are "so pathetic and stupid your blissfully unaware how pathetic and stupid you actually are!"

Seriously I better stop here, before your head really does implode and the men in white coats come for you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Silver 05 3.0i SE

White E89 20i M Sport