Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

At long last...a Z4MC owner!

First port of call for new members
Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:10 pm

Really pleased to hear your story has a happy ending OP. :thumbsup:

Your car looks fantastic - I've always liked the contrast of an Imola interior.

Now you can concentrate on enjoying it. :driving:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:43 pm

zomby wrote:
paddy wright wrote:Looks well and good to hear you're sorted. Where in NI are you from (im Belfast boy myself)
Not sure you'll have heard of it, it's a place called Birmingham :P I admit it's a long way for a car to travel but such is the market these days. Funnily enough the car has spent all its life in and around the West Midlands so I effectively just brought it home!

:rofl: yeah Ive heard of it- been on 'holiday' in England for 17 years now.
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

LostBoy_84

Post by LostBoy_84 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:55 pm

Glad to hear you got it sorted and can start to enjoy your ownership.
You must be fairly near to me if you're using Autobahn in Halesowen.
Did they do the bottom end rebuild?
I'm only on 45k but thinking of getting my rod bearings swapped out in the next year and am considering using them.
Gone but not forgotten
2007 Z4///M Coupé | Silver Grey | Imola Nappa Leather | Carbon Leather Trim | Nav | Cruise | PDC | Heated Seats | CSL's | H&R's

Current
2009 Ibis White Audi R8 V10 | 6-speed Manual | Lots of Carbon

zomby

Post by zomby » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:59 pm

LostBoy_84 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:55 pm Glad to hear you got it sorted and can start to enjoy your ownership.
You must be fairly near to me if you're using Autobahn in Halesowen.
Did they do the bottom end rebuild?
I'm only on 45k but thinking of getting my rod bearings swapped out in the next year and am considering using them.
Yeah they did, the owner Rob was very helpful and I'll likely be using them for future services/inspections etc. The car's experiencing a small oil leak which they pointed out and will duly fix in a couple weeks' time when I take it back in. I was aware of it myself so it's reassuring to know that they're not shying away from any problems. Would be happy to recommend them!
Z4M Coupé - Sapphire Black/Imola Leather/Eventuri/BCS Powervalve Exhaust/Eibach Springs/Spacers/CSLs/Illuminated ZHP/Stubby

FN2 CTR - Daily