Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Hartside - I could drive this road every day . . .

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
paulgs1000
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Hartside - I could drive this road every day . . .

Post by paulgs1000 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:49 pm

shortfuse 2 wrote:yes we have had high winds and rain got the extension floor down today 10 metre x 3.8 metres I think its broke my back can ease off and hopefully use the z but have not got the time to travel to you for one of those drives
With the terrible weather that sounds like just the time to get that job done :thumbsup:

We'll be out and about again next year - keep a look out on the forum if you fancy coming for a run out :thumbsup:
Now Porsche flat 6 experience, 986S & 981S.
2006 Z4MR Imola Red/Imola Red, 2008 3.0si Sport Stratus Grey/Piano black, 2006 2.0I Sport Silver Grey Facelift. MX5, TVR Chimaera, many motorbikes.

PeterZed

Hartside - I could drive this road every day . . .

Post by PeterZed » Sun May 07, 2017 6:34 pm

Had my "Hartside" fix last week for the first time this year :) with a couple of mates, one has a JAGUAR XKR, the other TVR CERBERA an enjoyable "spirited" run of 180 miles , the Zed and I loved it!! :driving: :D
'05 Sterling Grey manual 3.0, boot spoiler , mud flaps , wind deflector,elec memory seats,bluetooth
,satnav, computer,multi function wheel,folding mirrors.matt black rad grills MV3 wheels , and yes cup holders :-))