ZEDfest 2017 - 20th August

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Russ59
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:49 pm
Location: Mansfield, Notts

ZEDfest 2017 - 20th August

Post by Russ59 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Bing wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:35 am
So just to be clear, lots of people have helped sort loads of events over my 6 years on here :

Silverstone Classic x3
Duxford for the last 3 years
At least 2 mass Wales meets
Craig and Sammy have arranged, what 7 national meets now ?

And hundreds of planned runs out for smaller groups of forumites...

But, I agree - big hand to Neil because this is becoming a proper staple event, is a lovely venue, and from my perspective was brilliantly organised. Sign me up for the next one - might have refurbed my wheels by then...

4 years for DuxfordπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
2005, 3.0l Toledo Blue, sports seats, sports suspension, ZHP, MFSW,4 clear spot rear lights, clear side repeaters and third brake light , 19" AXE EX14 wheels, DIY carbon badges, interior parts carbon wrapped

User avatar
RubyBlueZ4MC
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:46 am
Location: West London

ZEDfest 2017 - 20th August

Post by RubyBlueZ4MC » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:26 pm

Bing wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:35 am
So just to be clear, lots of people have helped sort loads of events over my 6 years on here :

Silverstone Classic x3
Duxford for the last 3 years
At least 2 mass Wales meets
Craig and Sammy have arranged, what 7 national meets now ?
And my epic Kent/Sussex meet with guest appearance from Taz :lol: !
Gone: Interlagos Blue Z4 ///M coupe
Remains: Red VW High Up! :o and the hubby's Topaz Blue Z3 2.8 Facelift

rj-ph
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:58 pm
Location: Buckinghamshire

ZEDfest 2017 - 20th August

Post by rj-ph » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Many thanks to the organisers and the hosts, My first meet and very much enjoyed, Thank you BobbyB for the welcome and the exchange of knowledge and big thanks to the true gent who put his head between my wife's knees to tell me how to fix the glovebox which had just collapsed into her lap. Medals have been awarded for less,
Attachments
DSCF2374Z.jpg
DSCF2374Z.jpg (252.64 KiB) Viewed 616 times
DSCF2370Z.jpg
DSCF2370Z.jpg (98.57 KiB) Viewed 616 times
DSCF2373Z.jpg
DSCF2373Z.jpg (168.27 KiB) Viewed 616 times
DSCF2369Z.jpg
DSCF2369Z.jpg (167.05 KiB) Viewed 616 times
DSCF2368Z.jpg
DSCF2368Z.jpg (249.29 KiB) Viewed 616 times
DSCF2367Z.jpg
DSCF2367Z.jpg (125.78 KiB) Viewed 616 times
DSCF2366Z.jpg
DSCF2366Z.jpg (98.94 KiB) Viewed 616 times

User avatar
Marlon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8543
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:13 am
Location: Lancs.
Contact:

ZEDfest 2017 - 20th August

Post by Marlon » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:51 pm

zedfest - 1 (15).jpg
zedfest - 1 (15).jpg (676.49 KiB) Viewed 591 times
Image
3.0si 2008 | Remap | M seats | M wheel
Cruise | Style 32 alloys | DLV back box

User avatar
D4dawg
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2731
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:22 pm
Location: Nr oxford

ZEDfest 2017 - 20th August

Post by D4dawg » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:53 am

rj-ph wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:46 pm
Many thanks to the organisers and the hosts, My first meet and very much enjoyed, Thank you BobbyB for the welcome and the exchange of knowledge and big thanks to the true gent who put his head between my wife's knees to tell me how to fix the glovebox which had just collapsed into her lap. Medals have been awarded for less,
Haha my concentration on mikes drone
Inter Z4MR-OE CSLs,carbon diffuser/splitters/h-brake,H&R ARB/springs,Ssprint decat,Oewing,DS2500,Strut brace,Pro nav,Pro sound,Carbon pack,Gap tech+,Remap,M bridge,Blue eventuri,Eisenmann race,M5 gearknob,6/4pot custom Brembo/hel lines,Insta-d4dawg

User avatar
D4dawg
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2731
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:22 pm
Location: Nr oxford

ZEDfest 2017 - 20th August

Post by D4dawg » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:53 am

Marlon wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:51 pm
zedfest - 1 (15).jpg
Paul looking like being a pikey and stealing something haha
Inter Z4MR-OE CSLs,carbon diffuser/splitters/h-brake,H&R ARB/springs,Ssprint decat,Oewing,DS2500,Strut brace,Pro nav,Pro sound,Carbon pack,Gap tech+,Remap,M bridge,Blue eventuri,Eisenmann race,M5 gearknob,6/4pot custom Brembo/hel lines,Insta-d4dawg

firebobby
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4370
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:09 am
Location: South west Buckinghamshire

ZEDfest 2017 - 20th August

Post by firebobby » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Yeah a fat pikey at that :P :exitright:
BMW Z4 30i 2003 auto 107's Whippy
Toyota MR2 NA 1995
Triumph GT6 1972 (project)
Image

User avatar
Pastry
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 5:01 pm
Location: South East

ZEDfest 2017 - 20th August

Post by Pastry » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:14 pm

D4dawg wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:53 am
Marlon wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:51 pm
zedfest - 1 (15).jpg
Paul looking like being a pikey and stealing something haha
You tosspot :lol: it's nice to see a good tidy blue M/// for a change as there's quit a few pictures of a dodgy lighter blue cut and shut parked next to Mac's motor.

Btw Fred was standing the other side of my car but being a midget you can't see him over the bonnet :poke:

Is this now the official 'take the piss out of pastry' thread! :rofl:
2008 Z4MR Midnight Blue Metallic on genuine CSL's
2010 Z4 3.0i Msport Space Grey on 19" 326
2010 Z4 23i Msport Deep sea blue on19" 326

User avatar
Marlon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8543
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:13 am
Location: Lancs.
Contact:

ZEDfest 2017 - 20th August

Post by Marlon » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:58 pm

. . . Change of subject then:
zedfest - 1 (16).jpg
zedfest - 1 (16).jpg (483.49 KiB) Viewed 388 times
Image
3.0si 2008 | Remap | M seats | M wheel
Cruise | Style 32 alloys | DLV back box

User avatar
mr wilks
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 16848
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm
Location: Lancs or Normandy , i don't mind which

ZEDfest 2017 - 20th August

Post by mr wilks » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Marlon wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:58 pm
. . . Change of subject then:

zedfest - 1 (16).jpg
Very dubious crew captured there Marlon , the guy with black T with 5 on sleeve :roll: eyeing up the S54 & wishing his Alpina had a proper engine like it :P :D
My 10 x Z4s

E86
E85
Grey///MR
3.0Si E85
E89 23i
3.0Si E85
E86
3.0Si E85
Imola///MR
current 35i Msport 6spd :driving:


Image
https://www.instagram.com/andybmwheels/

Online
User avatar
Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 5761
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:54 pm
Location: Chelmsford

ZEDfest 2017 - 20th August

Post by Smartbear » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Shame the ashtray didn't fit Colin :(
Rob
Image

e89 Sdrive2.0 18i which has apparently turned into a 20i :D
e89 Sdrive3.0i this ones busted, pass me another
e85 3.0si-sold my trouble free car...

User avatar
srhutch
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 23858
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:22 pm
Location: East Sussex, UK
Contact:

ZEDfest 2017 - 20th August

Post by srhutch » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:01 pm

mr wilks wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:20 pm
Marlon wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:58 pm
. . . Change of subject then:

zedfest - 1 (16).jpg
Very dubious crew captured there Marlon , the guy with black T with 5 on sleeve :roll: eyeing up the S54 & wishing his Alpina had a proper engine like it :P :D
Half the team there :thumbsup:
Image

User avatar
mr wilks
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 16848
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm
Location: Lancs or Normandy , i don't mind which

ZEDfest 2017 - 20th August

Post by mr wilks » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:05 pm

srhutch wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:01 pm
mr wilks wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:20 pm
Marlon wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:58 pm
. . . Change of subject then:

zedfest - 1 (16).jpg
Very dubious crew captured there Marlon , the guy with black T with 5 on sleeve :roll: eyeing up the S54 & wishing his Alpina had a proper engine like it :P :D
Half the team there :thumbsup:
Thought so :wink: don't recognise the Imola car though :?
My 10 x Z4s

E86
E85
Grey///MR
3.0Si E85
E89 23i
3.0Si E85
E86
3.0Si E85
Imola///MR
current 35i Msport 6spd :driving:


Image
https://www.instagram.com/andybmwheels/

User avatar
Pastry
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 5:01 pm
Location: South East

ZEDfest 2017 - 20th August

Post by Pastry » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:12 pm

mr wilks wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:05 pm
srhutch wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:01 pm
mr wilks wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:20 pm


Very dubious crew captured there Marlon , the guy with black T with 5 on sleeve :roll: eyeing up the S54 & wishing his Alpina had a proper engine like it :P :D
Half the team there :thumbsup:
Thought so :wink: don't recognise the Imola car though :?
It could be one of dozens that were there Andy :P
2008 Z4MR Midnight Blue Metallic on genuine CSL's
2010 Z4 3.0i Msport Space Grey on 19" 326
2010 Z4 23i Msport Deep sea blue on19" 326

User avatar
mr wilks
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 16848
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm
Location: Lancs or Normandy , i don't mind which

ZEDfest 2017 - 20th August

Post by mr wilks » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:18 pm

Pastry wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:12 pm
mr wilks wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:05 pm
srhutch wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:01 pm


Half the team there :thumbsup:
Thought so :wink: don't recognise the Imola car though :?
It could be one of dozens that were there Andy :P
Lot of good taste about then :oops:
My 10 x Z4s

E86
E85
Grey///MR
3.0Si E85
E89 23i
3.0Si E85
E86
3.0Si E85
Imola///MR
current 35i Msport 6spd :driving:


Image
https://www.instagram.com/andybmwheels/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dunkers and 3 guests