Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

South Yorkshire meet up for turnpike meet.

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:48 pm

85genius, kammy1975 myself and hopefully Edbutler will be meeting in Huddersfield on Sunday morning for a fun run up to the turnpike meet. We will most likely be setting off from crown motors in Huddersfield at 9.10. 85 genius had a great route worked out last time!
Address for meet point
Crown Motors
Crown Garage,
Waterloo Rd, Waterloo,
Huddersfield,
HD5 0AH.

More the merrier! :thumbsup: :driving:
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

85genius

Post by 85genius » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:25 pm

Can't take full credit for the route as DPG navigated the good part over the tops... But I've stolen his route now so should be a good run, as Paddy says the more the merrier it always turns a few heads in a convoy of zeds
Audi quattro driver :o
NOW SOLD - Ruby Black 3.0 SI Roadster :(
Previous - E85 2.5 Ti Silver - See avatar photo - R.I.P Destroyed by a Tranny

85genius

Post by 85genius » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:49 pm

Huddersfield is West Yorkshire though :poke: :rofl:

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:57 pm

85genius wrote:Huddersfield is West Yorkshire though :poke: :rofl:
Despite living in englandshire for 16 years I'm still claiming tourist status when it comes to geography! :rofl:
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

Chasabi

Post by Chasabi » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:05 am

Count me in fellas. It's my first meet so may as well arrive in a convoy :thumbsup:
2007 Z4 3.0si SE · Silver Grey · Black Oregon Leather · 18" 224's · Stubby

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:27 am

Great stuff mate. Do you know the garage we are meeting at? It's easy enough to find, I'll pm you my mobile number in case you can't find us.

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:09 am

Convoy so far: :driving: :thumbsup: :D
paddy wright,
85genius,
Chasabi,
kammy1975,
ShaunKC,
idej_jedi,
Edbutler,
Last edited by paddy wright on Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paulh

Post by Paulh » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:28 am

Might see what the weather is like and tag along as I'm from huddersfield area so not far from me

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:24 pm

Paulh wrote:Might see what the weather is like and tag along as I'm from huddersfield area so not far from me
More the merrier!

85genius

Post by 85genius » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Just a thought but if people are coming out of their way to meet up at Waterloo at 9:10 we could have another meeting point at the Nags head at 9:25?

nags head,
New Hey Rd,
Huddersfield
HD2 2EA

Sorry if I'm confusing things happy to keep it as it is but just didn't want people to think they had to venture in the opposite direction away from where they live to join the convoy so hopefully we can get more people in on it this way

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:42 pm

85genius wrote:Just a thought but if people are coming out of their way to meet up at Waterloo at 9:10 we could have another meeting point at the Nags head at 9:25?

nags head,
New Hey Rd,
Huddersfield
HD2 2EA

Sorry if I'm confusing things happy to keep it as it is but just didn't want people to think they had to venture in the opposite direction away from where they live to join the convoy so hopefully we can get more people in on it this way
Sounds like a good plan to me mate! If people can let us know where they will meet us- either starting point or Nags head that would be great.

kammy1975

Post by kammy1975 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:40 pm

85genius wrote:Huddersfield is West Yorkshire though :poke: :rofl:
No wonder I missed it ! Saw South Yorkshire and thought forget that !!!

I'm happy to meet up at Crown motors, gives me a few miles to warm up the baby ! :driving:

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:19 pm

Like I said- I'm a tourist! :rofl:

idej_z4

Post by idej_z4 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:54 pm

I only live in Halifax (which is next to Huddersfield for the tourists) so would like to join if that is okay? Cheers. :driving:

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:42 pm

idej_jedi wrote:I only live in Halifax (which is next to Huddersfield for the tourists) so would like to join if that is okay? Cheers. :driving:
:rofl: More than welcome mate! See you in the morning