Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Scotland owners?

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
Mad Professor

Scotland owners?

Post by Mad Professor » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:53 pm

Aargh have already booked tockets for final day of the Dunhill links ,as otherwise would have been fun to come
Present : 987 Box
Past history : ,Z4MR ,Cat HPC evo , XKR , Eunos VR , Eunos VS, Westie S8 ,TVR S2 , S54 Z3MR, SL500 , TVR Wedge 4.6 , Cat Xflow , Saab 900 Turbo ,Cat VXE ,Cat BDR, Cat Twincam , Elan S3 , Haldane Healey, Lancia HF turbo

MefiEcosse

Scotland owners?

Post by MefiEcosse » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:35 pm

brazenskies wrote:Oh wow. I kept checking this thread and seeing only 15 posts. Didn't spot there were further pages :oops: I'm away on the 9th. gutted :(
Just noticed this, shame you're away, there will be other opportunities! :thumbsup:
Going to do a trail run this Sunday first half of the route to make sure my timings are right, if anyone wants to tag along they're very welcome?
Alpina Roaster S Lux #310 - Titanium Silver
E85 2.5i Titanium Silver 2003 - Sold Feb 2018

MefiEcosse

Scotland owners?

Post by MefiEcosse » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Mad Professor wrote:Aargh have already booked tockets for final day of the Dunhill links ,as otherwise would have been fun to come
That's a shame, hope you can get along next time! :thumbsup:

RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Scotland owners?

Post by RickRob » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:03 pm

brazenskies wrote:Hi all,

Is there any members up in Scotland? From what I see most people seem to be 'dan sath'

Would be keen to meet up with local owners and pick their brains for a much help and advice as possible.

I'm Lothians but also spend a lot of time through in Glasgow
You are joking aren't you?? By my reckoning every third newbie on here is north of the border. I had assumed that most Scottish families owned an average of 1.6 Zed 4s. :D

I am sure that you will find lots of playmates!
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)

AlfaScozzesi

Scotland owners?

Post by AlfaScozzesi » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:21 pm

MefiEcosse wrote:
brazenskies wrote:Oh wow. I kept checking this thread and seeing only 15 posts. Didn't spot there were further pages :oops: I'm away on the 9th. gutted :(
Just noticed this, shame you're away, there will be other opportunities! :thumbsup:
Going to do a trail run this Sunday first half of the route to make sure my timings are right, if anyone wants to tag along they're very welcome?

Let me know where you are of to Rich as I am off work for a few days after tomorrow so Sunday might be okay as long the other half hasn't made plans I dont know about yet!! :(

brazenskies

Scotland owners?

Post by brazenskies » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:28 pm

RickRob wrote:
brazenskies wrote:Hi all,

Is there any members up in Scotland? From what I see most people seem to be 'dan sath'

Would be keen to meet up with local owners and pick their brains for a much help and advice as possible.

I'm Lothians but also spend a lot of time through in Glasgow
You are joking aren't you?? By my reckoning every third newbie on here is north of the border. I had assumed that most Scottish families owned an average of 1.6 Zed 4s. :D

I am sure that you will find lots of playmates!
Probably because us Scots have to wait until the cars are cheap enough :)

MefiEcosse

Scotland owners?

Post by MefiEcosse » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:33 pm

AlfaScozzesi wrote:
MefiEcosse wrote:

Let me know where you are of to Rich as I am off work for a few days after tomorrow so Sunday might be okay as long the other half hasn't made plans I dont know about yet!! :(
Will give you an update tomorrow, there's a bit of the planned run I've not done before and I want to make sure it fits in ok for our lunch time stop nr Balquidder, also need to make sure the road will be ok :thumbsup:

MefiEcosse

Scotland owners?

Post by MefiEcosse » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:00 pm

AlfaScozzesi wrote:
MefiEcosse wrote:

Should be in Aberfoyle about 10:30ish, then across to A84 and up towards Balquhidder if you're allowed! :lol: :lol:

AlfaScozzesi

Scotland owners?

Post by AlfaScozzesi » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:44 pm

MefiEcosse wrote:
AlfaScozzesi wrote:
MefiEcosse wrote:

Should be in Aberfoyle about 10:30ish, then across to A84 and up towards Balquhidder if you're allowed! :lol: :lol:
Okay that should be an eightish set off for me. However I am now enjoying a nice bottle so depends if I get up in time!! :D

Will PM my mob if you could do the same and I will let you know in the morning. Should be good. :thumbsup:

MefiEcosse

Scotland owners?

Post by MefiEcosse » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:36 pm

AlfaScozzesi wrote:
MefiEcosse wrote:
AlfaScozzesi wrote:

Okay that should be an eightish set off for me. However I am now enjoying a nice bottle so depends if I get up in time!! :D

Will PM my mob if you could do the same and I will let you know in the morning. Should be good. :thumbsup:
That 10.30 is more likely to be 11 now! :thumbsup: