Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SW PH run. Sunday 6th Nov.

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
sharpyboy

Post by sharpyboy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:40 am

Vonlipvig wrote:Yeh weather today was terrible, the long way to trago was great on the way there this morning, misserable on back. Glad i popped up to dartmoor to eat my lunch yesterday :thumbsup:
Went to Dartmoor, Princetown, Tavistock myself and it was freezing with the top down at 9f, definitely need some gloves and quick shower on my way home but kept the top down and it's true you can drive in the rain with top down and not get too wet. :thumbsup:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (119.42 KiB) Viewed 412 times
2006 Z4 2.5i gap-tech rch+ roof mod + zhp + roof motor now in boot + DLV Exhaust mod

Vonlipvig

Post by Vonlipvig » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:50 am

sharpyboy wrote:
Vonlipvig wrote:Yeh weather today was terrible, the long way to trago was great on the way there this morning, misserable on back. Glad i popped up to dartmoor to eat my lunch yesterday :thumbsup:
Went to Dartmoor, Princetown, Tavistock myself and it was freezing with the top down at 9f, definitely need some gloves and quick shower on my way home but kept the top down and it's true you can drive in the rain with top down and not get too wet. :thumbsup:
With you on the gloves and the rain! Really wish I had a heated steering wheel :cry: I just did a quick trip up to princetown and back saturday as had to grab the mrs for some shopping, wish the weather was reversed over the weekend
2009 Sapphire Black 23i