Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

National no.8. Friday 30thJUNE/SATURDAY & SUNDAY,1st,2nd JULY

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:34 am

craig3.2 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:08 amYes,it was a great weekend,Mr Tidy.....would be good to see you there next year
Rjbaz comes all the way from Cornwall area,and most years too. His Alpina also shifts along nicely
Thanks Craig - I think I need to make some plans! Do you have a date fixed yet for 2018?

After all I'm a fair bit nearer than Rjbaz!

And I do like giving my 3.0Si a work out - even if Alpinas and Ms may disappear into the distance! :(
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

jimbo1958
Lifer
Lifer

Post by jimbo1958 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:21 am

Nice video Dave. :thumbsup:
Z4 e85 3.0 - GONE
Z4 e89 35i - GONE
Jaguar F Type V6s Roadster :driving:
Abarth 695 Rivale :driving:

craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

Post by craig3.2 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Mr Tidy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:34 am
craig3.2 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:08 amYes,it was a great weekend,Mr Tidy.....would be good to see you there next year
Rjbaz comes all the way from Cornwall area,and most years too. His Alpina also shifts along nicely
Thanks Craig - I think I need to make some plans! Do you have a date fixed yet for 2018?

And I do like giving my 3.0Si a work out - even if Alpinas and Ms may disappear into the distance! :(
Yes,Friday 29th,for evening meal
Drives etc on SATURDAY 30th JUNE AND SUNDAY 1ST JULY. :driving:

LOOK for the thread for 2018
Be good to see you there :thumbsup:
Interlagos Blue M RDSTR,2008. Logic7 dsp Hifi;satnav,stubby,htd seats,etc,etc.
Black 2005 3.0i NOW SOLD(and missed)

RJBaz 3.4

Post by RJBaz 3.4 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Always have Friday and Monday off work, this is my 4th National Run and it is only 373 miles from home to Crooklands :poke: :D

Bladeowner's 2.5SE keeping up with us very well :driving:

Many thanks to Craig and John for a very enjoyable weekend as always and good to meet up everyone.

Managed to come home last Friday night after 1,440 miles round trip :o , went on a boat trip across Windermere Lake on Monday after the National, Tuesday went to Liverpool to see what was the Beatles all about. Wednesday through the Llanberis Pass twice, Thursday went around the EVO Triangle then through B4407 to Ffestiniog (this road is awesome too) then along the west road down toward Cardigan, Friday to Dinefwr Park (National Trust) and then was planing to go through the Black Mountain and Brecon Beacon on Saturday but too knackered :( so went straight home to my Cornish soil to have a long weekend rest.

RJBaz 3.4

Post by RJBaz 3.4 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:07 pm

Great pictures and videos on here :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :driving: :driving:

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:12 pm

RJBaz 3.4 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:01 pmAlways have Friday and Monday off work, this is my 4th National Run and it is only 373 miles from home to Crooklands

Bladeowner's 2.5SE keeping up with us very well

Many thanks to Craig and John for a very enjoyable weekend as always and good to meet up everyone.

Managed to come home last Friday night after 1,440 miles round trip , went on a boat trip across Windermere Lake on Monday after the National, Tuesday went to Liverpool to see what was the Beatles all about. Wednesday through the Llanberis Pass twice, Thursday went around the EVO Triangle then through B4407 to Ffestiniog (this road is awesome too) then along the west road down toward Cardigan, Friday to Dinefwr Park (National Trust) and then was planing to go through the Black Mountain and Brecon Beacon on Saturday but too knackered so went straight home to my Cornish soil to have a long weekend rest.
I always have Monday and Friday off work (and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) since my occupation changed to retired! :rofl:

Now look what I am talking myself into!

It sounds like you had a great time on the weekend, as well as a great diversion on the way home - that's what Zs make you do. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

Post by craig3.2 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:39 am

RJBaz 3.4 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Always have Friday and Monday off work, this is my 4th National Run and it is only 373 miles from home to Crooklands :poke: :D

Bladeowner's 2.5SE keeping up with us very well :driving:

Managed to come home last Friday night after 1,440 miles round trip :o , went on a boat trip across Windermere Lake on Monday after the National, Tuesday went to Liverpool to see what was the Beatles all about. Wednesday through the Llanberis Pass twice, Thursday went around the EVO Triangle then through B4407 to Ffestiniog (this road is awesome too) then along the west road down toward Cardigan, Friday to Dinefwr Park (National Trust) and then was planing to go through the Black Mountain and Brecon Beacon on Saturday but too knackered :( so went straight home to my Cornish soil to have a long weekend rest.

That's an epic week indeed,Robert and Hillary.Great stuff :thumbsup:
Was good to see you both,as always,and glad you enjoyed it.
Here's to next year :driving:

craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

Post by craig3.2 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:45 pm

[quote=craig3.2 post_id=1431234 time=1496689268 user_id=4189]
RAFFLE PRIZES.....with an Rrp of over £450 :) WINNERS

1.BMW ADVANCED CAR EYE,IN CAR DASH CAMERA SYSTEM (Rrp £210).......Generously Donated by NEIL WHITE & ALL AT SOPERS BMW...WON BY TAZ/Pete

2."M-Style" E85/86 Black Front Grilles, (Rep £54),Kindly donated From CRAIG/PAUL AT M-STYLE/AUTO ENHANCE UK.....WON BY MARY POPPINS/Paul M.

3.BMW M-Sport style Number plate Surrounds/Holders by M style UK, (rrp £35), Donated by Craig/Paul at M style.......WON BY JIMBO1958/JIM N.

4.CARVERY MEAL FOR 2 AT CROOKLANDS,Kindly Donated by Gemma and the Owners of the Crooklands Hotel,Kendal...,WON BY TONY THOMPSON

5."ANGELWAX" DETAILING GIFT BOX, (Rrp £50), Gratefully donated by Matt Yates and co at ANGELWAX,SCOTLAND......EARTH DWELLER/Andy O.

6.£20 LARKSPEED VOUCHER, Donated by Ellen Larkin at LARKSPEED UK.............WON BY SAMMYZ/John S.

7.OPIES OIL VOUCHER,£10 Donated by those kind folks at Opie Oils......WON BY BLADEOWNER/Dave E.

8."For the Ladies".....ESPA LITTLE LUXURIES INDULGENCE GIFTBAG,(Rrp £10), From the Spa at Turnberry/Donated by me......WON BY RJBAZ/Robert & Hillary.

9.12pack of 330ml BUDWEISER BEER(Rrp £10).......Donated by Myself ....WON BY MYSELF,LOL....DONATED TO THOSE AT THE BBQ.

10."Billbery Safe" Alloy wheel cleaner ,1ltr(concentrate) AND "CAPTAIN CREVICE" wheel wash mitt (total Rrp £16)....Donated by Myself.....WON BY GRUMPYBRI/Brian G.

11.ANGELWAX" Fast foam,Snow foam,1ltr.(concentrate/Rrp£9)& T/Was washwax... Donated by Myself.........WON BY DAVE1971/Laine.

12."M" Mobile phone/card holder...WON BY CJ10/Phil(for his Jag,lol)....Passed onto Mefiecosse/Rich(I think)???

13.Vacuum cleaner accessories..DONATED BY JIMBO1958...WON BY FILTERMIKE/Mike

RAFFLE TICKETS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS.....
£2 EACH OR 3 FOR £5..... AND 8 TICKETS FOR £10.

ALL MONEY RAISED GOES TO CHARITY,WHICH WILL BE DECIDED BY THOSE THERE ON THE DAY :D

silverzed

Post by silverzed » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:48 pm

bladeowner wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:51 pm Here's another vid.
Saturday with Grumpybri as passenger and Sunday's Middleton in Teesdale to Alston run following Craig and then finding another zed not expecting it to be part of our group but it was Radu :o Further on was Laine and Nicola :)

Hi, just seen the video! I remember the two Z eds flying by and I thought: am I in idle mode, stopped in a parking lot? nooo I wasn't, just needed two more pots :rofl:
nice video, beautiful drive even with just 4 pots though :driving: :headbang:
looking forward to the next year one :thumbsup:

craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

Post by craig3.2 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:14 am

silverzed wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:48 pm
bladeowner wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:51 pm Here's another vid.
Saturday with Grumpybri as passenger and Sunday's Middleton in Teesdale to Alston run following Craig and then finding another zed not expecting it to be part of our group but it was Radu :o Further on was Laine and Nicola :)

Hi, just seen the video! I remember the two Z eds flying by and I thought: am I in idle mode, stopped in a parking lot? nooo I wasn't, just needed two more pots :rofl:
nice video, beautiful drive even with just 4 pots though :driving: :headbang:
looking forward to the next year one :thumbsup:
Glad you enjoyed it,Radu :thumbsup:

Normally we wouldn't overtake others in the group,as we tend not to,so as not to have any near misses and possible accidents,but we did so at a safe point,and we were meant to be leading,lol.
We had went looking for a toilet break for those who needed it,while others had followed the route,so got a bit diss-jointd,but all good,haha.

See you at the next one,and we have had plenty of people on the runs over the years with 4 pots,who always have just as much enjoyment as the rest of us.
Mary Poppins (Paul) also has the 2.0,so you are not alone :driving:

bladeowner

Post by bladeowner » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:21 am

Indeed, As I was following directly behind Craig I assumed you were a coincidental Zed just happening to be heading our way. Apologies for passing you - I wouldn't have done had I known. Hope to see you next year. :)
2004 Sapphire Black 2.5 SE Z4 SMG