Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Newlands corner meet - 15th January 2017

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
Him

Post by Him » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:03 am

Ha.. didn't realise you boys were going to be there.. I was there in my lotus with the lotus club munching on a jolly nice bacon roll.. NOT WAITING FOR RAC :P :x :D :P .. hahaha..

Good to know I have a choice of soft top car to bring along next meet.. do I go Lotus or Z4.. #firstworldproblems
3.0 msport |msport seats | dsp stereo | cd changer | blue tooth prep | hardtop prep |powder coated bbs 108's.. pretty much everything bar the nav.. which is nice

Him

Post by Him » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:17 am

also.. wanted to add.. if anyone arrives VIA A264 Leatherhead / East Horsley or Via A25 Wotton village just outside Dorking the lovely Law enforcement peeps like to hide with their hair dryers occasionally, normally on the return journey, in the summer you also get lots of MAMIL's
(middle aged men in lycra ) riding back home.

Either way I'll come over an introduce myself next time, unless in the Z4 then I'll park up with you guys :)
3.0 msport |msport seats | dsp stereo | cd changer | blue tooth prep | hardtop prep |powder coated bbs 108's.. pretty much everything bar the nav.. which is nice

craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

Post by craig3.2 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:09 am

Looks like a great turnout,folks despite the weather.
Some lovely looking cars, including the shiny lotus :thumbsup:
Can't wait for the meets to start,and weather improve for roof down motoring :D :driving:
Interlagos Blue M RDSTR,2008. Logic7 dsp Hifi;satnav,stubby,htd seats,etc,etc.
Black 2005 3.0i NOW SOLD(and missed)