Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Saturday sun

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
Kingfisher

Saturday sun

Post by Kingfisher » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:59 pm

It's been 25 degrees here all week, ideal for the Z4 but sod's law we've had visitors so have had to use the shopping car! Only good thing is it'll be 25 degrees this coming week as well .... and the week after ... and .... :D
100_0096.JPG
100_0096.JPG (99.87 KiB) Viewed 483 times
Dec 2014 ... E89 35is sDrive M DCT ... Red ... :driving:

paulgs1000
Lifer
Lifer

Saturday sun

Post by paulgs1000 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:32 pm

Well I got out in the M despite having my Mum and Step Father here and fixing my Ex wifes lawn mower ( :lol: ) . . . .and having my Daughter in Law, Son in law and new Grand-daughter visiting.

Turns out I've never taken my Son in law out in the M :o :roll: :rofl: so was a great chance to let him see what it could do :wink: :lol:

He was impressed and I had a great time - made them late for their next family visit but the engine needed to be warmed up before opening it up and of course that takes time and . . . . . the very long way round. :wink: :driving: :thumbsup:

Didn't have time to help me clean it when we got back though . . . but that's probably for the best - would have made me very nervous and we may have fallen out :lol:

Beautiful weekend . . . made even better :thumbsup:
Now Porsche flat 6 experience, 986S & 981S.
2006 Z4MR Imola Red/Imola Red, 2008 3.0si Sport Stratus Grey/Piano black, 2006 2.0I Sport Silver Grey Facelift. MX5, TVR Chimaera, many motorbikes.

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Saturday sun

Post by Smartbear » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:38 pm

paulgs1000 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:32 pm Well I got out in the M despite having my Mum and Step Father here and fixing my Ex wifes lawn mower ( :lol: ) . . . .and having my Daughter in Law, Son in law and new Grand-daughter visiting.

Turns out I've never taken my Son in law out in the M :o :roll: :rofl: so was a great chance to let him see what it could do :wink: :lol:

He was impressed and I had a great time - made them late for their next family visit but the engine needed to be warmed up before opening it up and of course that takes time and . . . . . the very long way round. :wink: :driving: :thumbsup:

Didn't have time to help me clean it when we got back though . . . but that's probably for the best - would have made me very nervous and we may have fallen out :lol:

sounds like fun Paul, my ex wife's broomstick developed a misfire once but I didn't volunteer to fix it.
I was secretly hoping it would get worse (at high altitude) :rofl:
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

paulgs1000
Lifer
Lifer

Saturday sun

Post by paulgs1000 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:14 pm

Smartbear wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:38 pm
paulgs1000 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:32 pm Well I got out in the M despite having my Mum and Step Father here and fixing my Ex wifes lawn mower ( :lol: ) . . . .and having my Daughter in Law, Son in law and new Grand-daughter visiting.

sounds like fun Paul, my ex wife's broomstick developed a misfire once but I didn't volunteer to fix it.
Rob
:lol: Not quite the same situation with my ex (Now, the Mother in Law - she really does have a broomstick :rofl: )
Now have an appointment to take out my Daughter in Law in the M after she's heard about the drive with her hubby . . . that'll do as an excuse to get on the road :thumbsup:
Last edited by paulgs1000 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now Porsche flat 6 experience, 986S & 981S.
2006 Z4MR Imola Red/Imola Red, 2008 3.0si Sport Stratus Grey/Piano black, 2006 2.0I Sport Silver Grey Facelift. MX5, TVR Chimaera, many motorbikes.

Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

Saturday sun

Post by Marlon » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:17 pm

paulgs1000 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:14 pm
Smartbear wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:38 pm

Rob
:lol: Not quite the same situation with my ex (Now the Mother in Law - she really does have a broomstick :rofl: )
Now have an appointment to take out my Daughter in Law in the M after she's heard about the drive with her hubby . . . that'll do as an excuse to get on the road :thumbsup:
I think I need to see an extended family tree to work out your complex life Paul :scratchhead:
Gone: 3.0si 2008 E85
911 997 Carrera S

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Saturday sun

Post by Smartbear » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:38 pm

I don't think pauls ex-wife is now his mother in law (although I did think this on first reading)
If that was the case I think Paul would be posting post humously :P
I've been in a fairly serious situation myself once, I was letting out a flat I owned (to mrs smartbear) when I was requested to look at the heating which had developed a problem
I never returned home to my mrs after that :D
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold