Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Newlands corner meet Guildford - Sunday 21st May

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Post by RickRob » Sun May 21, 2017 3:41 pm

Did no-one with a camera attend??
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)

Ed Doe

Post by Ed Doe » Sun May 21, 2017 3:42 pm

Him wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 4:16 pm First off I need to say sorry.. I've not been very active on this forum as life etc gets in the way, so still a noobie really. On fact almost forgot i had a login!.. I'm attending a meet with the Lotus guys same place but this time the wife wants to come.. so she may bring our ( her Z4 ) along it's not mint it's 2004 stone chipped to buggery but hoping she comes along so we can mingle with both crowds as we really love our Z4 it's just awsome.

Plus I may help give her ideas of a respray sooner rather than later lol.. so hoping to say hi if not look out for a little s1 Elise with white / silver stripes and back on track motorsport plastered down the sides.

Weather this morning looked good so here's hoping!.
Didn't spot you today! I was chatting to the Ultima owner earlier on, then down by the M4 for the rest of the morning!

Back on Track are a great outfit though - I've had my alignment done a few times by them in the past - really nice guys and work on a lot of seriously awesome machinery!
Carbon Black '07 M Coupe: Intrax 1k2 Coilovers, AP-Racing, Raybestos ST45s, Tillets, Schroth, Vibratechnic, Apex EC7, Strongstrut, Eventuri, H&S, RTD, 4.1FD :evil:
Silver Grey '06 3.0si Coupe - SOLD :(

PhilinZ4

Post by PhilinZ4 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:44 am

I posted one on the z4 owners Facebook page. 4 Coupes nicely sitting in the sun
2007 Silver Grey 3.0si

Tcochrane92

Post by Tcochrane92 » Mon May 22, 2017 4:35 pm

Current: Imola Red 400bhp 640d & Ocean Blue BMW S1000XR Sport SE
Past: Silver Grey Z4MR, Silver Grey Z4C & Titan Silver Z4 3.0i

Him

Post by Him » Mon May 22, 2017 8:16 pm

I went over and introduced myself to the few cars that were there, some nice cars.. Think we would have been the only softtop there though! lol. If the wife can't do the next one I may leave the Lotus at home and bring the Z instead.

Glad to see you managed to get em all lined up.. one question do they come in any other colour other than silver?.. ours is nearly silver but not quite but grey.. sterling grey metallic. :thumbsup: :roll:
3.0 msport |msport seats | dsp stereo | cd changer | blue tooth prep | hardtop prep |powder coated bbs 108's.. pretty much everything bar the nav.. which is nice

RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Post by RickRob » Mon May 22, 2017 9:13 pm

There does appear to have been a disproportionately large number of silver coupes. Pity I wasn't there - a black Roadster would have added some class to the proceedings! :poke:

They are nice pics though! :)
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)

Tcochrane92

Post by Tcochrane92 » Thu May 25, 2017 12:26 pm

Come on guys, give us a vote for a communal Surrey win! :wink: :thumbsup:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=97199
Current: Imola Red 400bhp 640d & Ocean Blue BMW S1000XR Sport SE
Past: Silver Grey Z4MR, Silver Grey Z4C & Titan Silver Z4 3.0i

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Thu May 25, 2017 10:59 pm

RickRob wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 9:13 pmThere does appear to have been a disproportionately large number of silver coupes. Pity I wasn't there - a black Roadster would have added some class to the proceedings!
Shame I couldn't make it either - a Blue Coupe would have broken up the silver, without an E85 intrusion! :fuelfire:

BTW, it looks like some of you moved over to Box Hill again!

I'll have to keep the next one free. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black