Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Newcastle Car Show 12th of August

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
Doddsy

Post by Doddsy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:20 pm

To all Zed and other BMW owners!

As we haven't got any news if and when Fastlane Super car show will be on this year. I thought I would see if anyone is up for a BMW stand, at this years Newcastle car show on Saturday the 12th of August.

I have spoke to them via Facebook and they are eager to have us attend as they haven't got a BMW display as of yet.

Newcastle Racecourse
Gosforth
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE3 5HP

Cheers
Doddsy
Now: Z4MC Titan Silver
Gone: E86 3.0Si Sport Titan Silver - M exhaust + bumper - Battery Relocated - Aero Front
E86 3.0Si Sport Silver Grey - Carbon Diffuser - Aero Kit - B/Box Mod - Storm MW V2
E85 2.5 Si Sport Titan Silver

Chezsherman

Post by Chezsherman » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:46 pm

Just seen this post haven't been on in a while, sadly I am away down st silver stone for a full day's driving and tour of the circuit else I would have joined you.

Hope all is well.

Craig
Previous car Bmw z4 2.0i sport 07 plate, sapphire black, M sport interior. now with Gaptech RCH+ module, MTec drilled and grooved disks, MV1 alloys in a dark chrome finish.
Current car E89 2014 20i sdrive msport with idrive.

Doddsy

Post by Doddsy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:11 pm

Areet Craig

I'm attending with a group of mates on an all German stand since I've had no interest.

Cheers anyway, maybe see you at croft in September with the BMWCCGB?

Doddsy
Gone: E86 3.0Si Sport Titan Silver - M exhaust + bumper - Battery Relocated - Aero Front
E86 3.0Si Sport Silver Grey - Carbon Diffuser - Aero Kit - B/Box Mod - Storm MW V2

Japseroony

Post by Japseroony » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Had a look at this show and could not find anyone from here or a BMW stand? Also, it was £15 to get into the worst show I have ever attended so wont be going back :x
UNDERSTEER is when you hit the fence with the front of the car,
OVERSTEER is when you hit the fence with the rear of the car,
HORSEPOWER is how fast you hit the fence,
TORQUE is how far you take the fence with you.

Doddsy

Post by Doddsy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:51 pm

Japseroony wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:16 pm Had a look at this show and could not find anyone from here or a BMW stand? Also, it was £15 to get into the worst show I have ever attended so wont be going back :x
I decided not to go after looking at what cars were going and it was pissing down. ☹️