Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

PH run South Wales

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
Muckinonthesofa

PH run South Wales

Post by Muckinonthesofa » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:12 pm

I've posted this in the Welsh members section but if any of you guys and girls can make it it should be a good day out.

It's not a Z4 exclusive but I'm off on a PH run this Sunday, 16th July. Looks like lots of nice metal will be present and hopefully a nice route up through The Beacons and beyond planned. Anyone interested put your name down here;

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/top ... 73787&i=60

:driving: :thumbsup:
Z4MC, Silver/Grey, Imola Red Leather, Sat Nav, Heated Seats, DSP, Intravee, Stubby, ZHP, Gruppe M, CDV, Bilstein B12's, Vibra-Technics engine mounts.

Bing
Legend
Legend

PH run South Wales

Post by Bing » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:16 pm

I was driving over there last weekend, over the beacons, up through the Elan Valley, back down the other side of the beacons - it was awesome, hope the weather holds for you as it did for us :thumbsup:
Current... Silver Grey ///M Roadster, non-flimper spec, Imola Red nappa, permanent ear-to-ear grin 8)

Previous... 3.0Si Sport Roadster, Black Sapphire, Dream Red leather with lots of toys and lots of mods...

Babw

PH run South Wales

Post by Babw » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:31 pm

I'll probably bring my GTR not the Z4M but will come on this run. Try and get a few friends with fancy metal to come along as well.

Muckinonthesofa

PH run South Wales

Post by Muckinonthesofa » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:37 pm

Bing wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:16 pm I was driving over there last weekend, over the beacons, up through the Elan Valley, back down the other side of the beacons - it was awesome, hope the weather holds for you as it did for us :thumbsup:
Cheers, me too. I was also up there last weekend, went over The Rhigos, through Penderyn to A470 to Brecon then A40 to Carmarthen. As you say, stunning and good weather as well. Should be a good run on Sunday :thumbsup:
Z4MC, Silver/Grey, Imola Red Leather, Sat Nav, Heated Seats, DSP, Intravee, Stubby, ZHP, Gruppe M, CDV, Bilstein B12's, Vibra-Technics engine mounts.

Muckinonthesofa

PH run South Wales

Post by Muckinonthesofa » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:39 pm

Babw wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:31 pm I'll probably bring my GTR not the Z4M but will come on this run. Try and get a few friends with fancy metal to come along as well.
Awesome, look forward to checking out the GTR! :thumbsup:

buzyg
Legend
Legend

PH run South Wales

Post by buzyg » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:57 pm

OP have you tested the link. I can't get it to work. :?

Muckinonthesofa

PH run South Wales

Post by Muckinonthesofa » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:08 pm

buzyg wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:57 pm OP have you tested the link. I can't get it to work. :?
Ah, sorry. I did it on my phone and must of cut a bit off the address. Here it is;

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/top ... 673787&i=0

Cheers.

Babw

PH run South Wales

Post by Babw » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:01 pm

Muckinonthesofa wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:39 pm
Babw wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:31 pm I'll probably bring my GTR not the Z4M but will come on this run. Try and get a few friends with fancy metal to come along as well.
Ah crap, just realised it's this Sunday. I'll still be in London!

Do these happen fairly often then?

Muckinonthesofa

PH run South Wales

Post by Muckinonthesofa » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:11 pm

Babw wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:01 pm
Muckinonthesofa wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:39 pm
Ah crap, just realised it's this Sunday. I'll still be in London!

Do these happen fairly often then?
I think at least once a year but not sure, it's my first one, always something seems to come up! A mate of mine is a regular and sometimes a guy goes along who's a photographer and he takes a drone as well for some videos.

zedwheels

PH run South Wales

Post by zedwheels » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:19 pm

Damn only today I seen this i'v been sat on my back end all day I would have come along for a drive! :cry:
Note to self, check the meets/events more often plonka!! Hope you had a good day been a bit misty here around the Rhigos today.

Muckinonthesofa

PH run South Wales

Post by Muckinonthesofa » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:23 pm

zedwheels wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:19 pm Damn only today I seen this i'v been sat on my back end all day I would have come along for a drive! :cry:
Note to self, check the meets/events more often plonka!! Hope you had a good day been a bit misty here around the Rhigos today.
Oh, gutted! It would've been great to have another Zed there, particularly an Alpina to compare my M to.

Keep an eye out for other runs, it was a brilliant day. We has a 991 gt3 there and a monster 750bhp GTR.

My Z4M was in it's oils on those roads, if felt the dogs and it got a lot admiring looks. :thumbsup:

zedwheels

PH run South Wales

Post by zedwheels » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:46 pm

Muckinonthesofa wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:23 pm
zedwheels wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:19 pm Damn only today I seen this i'v been sat on my back end all day I would have come along for a drive! :cry:
Oh, gutted! It would've been great to have another Zed there, particularly an Alpina to compare my M to.

Keep an eye out for other runs, it was a brilliant day. We has a 991 gt3 there and a monster 750bhp GTR.

My Z4M was in it's oils on those roads, if felt the dogs and it got a lot admiring looks. :thumbsup:
I will keep my peepers open, sounds good to me! :thumbsup: