Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Monaco Blue Roadster

Claying, polishing, waxing... share your secrets in here.
Anakin

Monaco Blue Roadster

Post by Anakin » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:02 pm

Loving the wheels :) So much better than black ....

quick before ...

after...

The Paints really poping out now , all I need now is some sunshine ...
Monaco Blue Z4M Roadster & Solar Orange TT RS

patriot66
Lifer
Lifer

Monaco Blue Roadster

Post by patriot66 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:21 pm

Wow ! Looks fantastic. Beautiful paintwork now. I'm not usually a massive fan of 224s. I think they are just a bit plain but they are transformed with that finish that you have chosen. :thumbsup:
Sterling Grey '03 2.5i SE / Infinitas Supercharger / S.M.G / Hardtop / Gloss Black 162s / Bilstein B4s / 3.0i Brakes / DLV De-Cat & Silencer / Rebuilt VANOS / Sonar 2Xcite Lights / Carbon & Alcantara Trim / M-Sport Seats / ...& Side Covers !

RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Monaco Blue Roadster

Post by RickRob » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:45 pm

Wow - what a transformation! Love the colour of the wheels and am deeply envious of the finish you have on the Zed.

A very very long time ago I valeted cars for a living - that was before "detailing" had been invented! For that reason I have never paid anyone to detail any car I have owned. Whilst I can get a good finish, it's never "wow". I suspect that everything you had done was rather "wallet lightening".
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)

Anakin

Monaco Blue Roadster

Post by Anakin » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:36 pm

RickRob wrote:Wow - what a transformation! Love the colour of the wheels and am deeply envious of the finish you have on the Zed.

A very very long time ago I valeted cars for a living - that was before "detailing" had been invented! For that reason I have never paid anyone to detail any car I have owned. Whilst I can get a good finish, it's never "wow". I suspect that everything you had done was rather "wallet lightening".
It does cost a bit, but worth it to me. Its been sealed and should last a good few years with proper maintenance. No sponges or leather chamois any more :P

Still got a couple of little jobs to do before the weather warms up, like new rear discs exhausts clamps and gearbox oil change but then she's all ready :driving:
Monaco Blue Z4M Roadster & Solar Orange TT RS

philip27

Monaco Blue Roadster

Post by philip27 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:54 pm

That looks absolutely stunning! Love the colour on the wheels works so well against the Monaco Blue.
Went to the dark side Porsche Cayman 987s
Crimson Red E89 23i - :(
Maldives Blue E85 2.5i - Sold :(