Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z3s

Discussion of other cars non-Z4
Kingfisher

Z3s

Post by Kingfisher » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:22 pm

Sod's law ... the things you see when you haven't got your camera! Today, at the Marina, Port St.Cyprien in the South of France (you'll have to look it up, sorry!) ... at least twenty Z3s all lined up together on the water's edge ... a lovely sight. Just round the corner, and right outside a restaurant, there were a couple of Z4s, just to cheer me up and keep things proper! No doubt a couple had moved on. Presumably it was the Languedoc Z3 Club's (?) annual Christmas lunch or something ... they did look pretty in the sunshine. I was in my Jag, otherwise I'd have stuck the Z4 on the end of the line except, like I said, I didn't have the camera! Note to self ... always keep a camera in the car!
Dec 2014 ... E89 35is sDrive M DCT ... Red ... :driving:

Grumpyowl
Lifer
Lifer

Z3s

Post by Grumpyowl » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:39 pm

Sounds good pity no camera on your phone either. :cry:

Zedona

Z3s

Post by Zedona » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:26 pm

I loved my pre face lift Z3 2.8 it was pretty and I thought fast until I traded it for my Z4 3.0Si. which also handles better. :driving:
I've taken both on cruises organised by French BMW club members Fab-U-Lus (I watch too much Strictly) :thumbsup:
E85 3.0Si Auto with paddles Black Sapphire Metallic Black Leather M Sport Pack Stubby

Kingfisher

Z3s

Post by Kingfisher » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:10 pm

Grumpyowl wrote:Sounds good pity no camera on your phone either. :cry:
I'm probably the only person in France who isn't obsessed with their mobile phone! I've got one in a cupboard at home somewhere but it doesn't take photographs! I'm convinced the human race will develop a third hand just for carrying the things! I seem to manage perfectly well without spending my days gazing longingly at a mobile! ... I'll stick to my original plan and keep a camera in the car! ... :D
Dec 2014 ... E89 35is sDrive M DCT ... Red ... :driving: