Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Unwelcome passenger!

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
NickDE

Unwelcome passenger!

Post by NickDE » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Richard Bird.jpg
Richard Bird.jpg (90.98 KiB) Viewed 328 times
This happened to an M1 on the M1...
Darkness gone, go Darknes2, go Frozen, go Tronic

groovy_hippy

Unwelcome passenger!

Post by groovy_hippy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:35 pm

Ouch for those birds! Thankfully I've never had roadkill stuck in the car...My dad tells me that in the 70s, one of his friends had a Daimler Dart and hit a pigeon...said pigeon was extruded between the top of the windscreen and the roof. Lovely.... :?
Current ... 2007 Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport | Manual | Alpine White | Black leather | Piano black dash
Intro to Zeds, now sold... 2007 Z4 2.5i SE Roadster | Manual | Stratus Grey | Red Leather | CDV delete | DLV backbox

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Unwelcome passenger!

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:51 pm

It seems to be certain parts of the Country where this happens!

I collected the pheasant on the A43 heading to Silverstone. 2 years later I was heading up the M40 in my E46 and shortly after the Silverstone junction I hit another one, but sadly that one ripped my O/S/F wheelarch liner out. :headbang:

It's no wonder the tweed set shoot them - they're so dozy they must be hard to miss! :lol:

Still I didn't find any on the M40 today. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black