Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Inspection II Costs

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
PetKiller

Re: Inspection II Costs

Post by PetKiller » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:52 pm

That looks a really good price. Like that they collect it too.
BMW Z4 3.0 SMG / Buell XB9SX

rirhill

Post by rirhill » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:33 am

They were on Dragons Den. Clever idea.

3.0 Si Anderson

Post by 3.0 Si Anderson » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:52 pm

rirhill wrote:They were on Dragons Den. Clever idea.
PetKiller wrote:That looks a really good price. Like that they collect it too.
Greeko0 wrote:http://www.servicingstop.co.uk/bmw_serv ... 4woduDbkpQ

I have booked my car in for its service with this company, next Tuesday alot cheaper than the dealers!

Hopefully they will do a good job.
Eh maybe I am missing something but they are just an independent garage same as thousands out there. Why in gods name were they on Dragons Den? Just a glorified indy to be honest from what I can see. Your warranty is protected wherever you go as long as you use genuine BMW parts.

sk93
Lifer
Lifer

Post by sk93 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Just booked mine in for inspection 2 at Sytner Nottingham (no brake fluid change needed) and the cost was:

£399 inc VAT.

However, that does include:
All parts and labour for the inspection
FULL valet including leather treatment, clay, wax and softtop impregnation
1l of topup oil (if required)
New shape Z4 for the day as a coutesy car
Pick up and drop off at my house out of normal hours (8:30am pickup, 6pm drop-off)
Aircon refil
Softtop drain clearance and inspection

To be honest, I'm chuffing amazed with that price.
Also, the woman I spoke to (Debra) was really good and gave me a printout of the original options purchased for the car, as well as doublechecking all recall jobs had been performed on it.
She also looked up all the service history for the car on the BMW system and listed anything it had wrong that needed fixing etc that may have been missing from my service history.

Basically, was there talking to her for about 40 minutes, as she actually knew the previous car owner and I came away with a bucket load of extra paperwork for the car and a really good feeling about the dealership.

Just need the service to get done and if it's as good as the service so far, they'll be getting a good review posted on this site :)
:zzzz:

easty027

Post by easty027 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:50 pm

i got my inspection II done at an indy in east yorkshire. Including the antifreeze & brake fluid additional service it came to £380.00.

This included a 3 series hire car, and one of the guys there re-programmed my spare key for free. Cant fault them.