Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Bluetooth integration

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
Rusky

Bluetooth integration

Post by Rusky » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:55 pm

Hi peeps

What are people using to integrate bluetooth calling and audio streaming into their standard head unit? Anyone using a mediabridge? Idea is to use the phone as the control unit so dont want the parrot system that uses its own little display/control unit.

Cheers all
3.0l Silver SMG, whippy and ginge fringe/ Sound gen mod/ Media bridge fitted (bluetooth and audio streaming) / Clear third break light/ Hard Top/ Eibachs springs and DLV back box/ Roof motor in the boot/ plus lots more.

chapeau

Bluetooth integration

Post by chapeau » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:35 pm

I've not used anything fancy. I went for a kitsound myjack plugged into the aux port located on the side of the steering column. It allows bluetooth streaming of my music and acts as the mic for calls that come through the speakers.
My phone sits on the windscreen on a magnetic phone holder as i use it as a dashcam using dailyroads voyager app and ibolt dock n drive as a car dock screen. (All on android)
E85. 2.5i SE. 2004. Sterling grey, anthracite 107s, black leather heated seats, hardtop, sound gen retrofit, matt black grills, stubby, zhp, cupholders retrofit, roof motor in boot.

Rusky

Bluetooth integration

Post by Rusky » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Thanks chap i will have a look at that.
3.0l Silver SMG, whippy and ginge fringe/ Sound gen mod/ Media bridge fitted (bluetooth and audio streaming) / Clear third break light/ Hard Top/ Eibachs springs and DLV back box/ Roof motor in the boot/ plus lots more.