Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Speakers

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
Simon Blythe

Speakers

Post by Simon Blythe » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:49 pm

I'm in south Birmingham Neil. Can you use standard spade connections?

Neilc

Speakers

Post by Neilc » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:10 pm

It's a two pin connector, I've just found two old tweeters and they have the same plug you will have to solder on to the cables unless you want to try redoing the plug but I think it would just get broken. You can have them with the speakersif you want them. You near to london much?
2.5Si Stirling grey Z4, green cotton induction kit, front & rear strut brace, clear third brake light, 19" deep dish alloys, Eibach Pro springs and colour coded duck tail spoiler.

Simon Blythe

Speakers

Post by Simon Blythe » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:38 pm

I'm not mate unfortunately - maybe another member may head up this way. Postage should be less than £5. I take it you mean just solder the wire into the exsisting wire?

Neilc

Speakers

Post by Neilc » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:46 pm

Yeah leave a 2" tail off of the connector and solder your new cable on to it. Have you got PayPal? Just worried about the speaker getting damaged will see how easy it will be to wrap it well.
2.5Si Stirling grey Z4, green cotton induction kit, front & rear strut brace, clear third brake light, 19" deep dish alloys, Eibach Pro springs and colour coded duck tail spoiler.

59custom

Speakers

Post by 59custom » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:19 am

Does anyone want any door speakers I have a couple of sets that fit the Z4 door ( new never fitted ) the speakers are used in a very high end jag, also have an harman kardon tweeter upgrade that fits the Z4 with no mods. Pics if needed
2.0 sport Phoenix yellow

Buckz

Speakers

Post by Buckz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:23 am

59custom wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:19 am Does anyone want any door speakers I have a couple of sets that fit the Z4 door ( new never fitted ) the speakers are used in a very high end jag, also have an harman kardon tweeter upgrade that fits the Z4 with no mods. Pics if needed
Send me more info and your asking in pm please.