Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Seat upholstery help

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
MartynFrancis

Seat upholstery help

Post by MartynFrancis » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:30 pm

I noticed a while a ago some king of small foam bits in the floor behind my seat, didn't think much of it. Any a while later I noticed it was actually coming from the bouslter of the seat, it's not gone massively saggy, but to stop more coming out I've have to stuff a microfibre in as a temporary measure.
Anyone know of an upholsterer that can help with the foam? I'm based in Norwich, and Norwich/Norfolk/Suffolk would be preferable.
Cheers
Silver 3.0si auto with flappy paddles and loving it! :driving: MM tips

Sterling grey 2.5i gap tech rch goodyear eagle F1, parrot MKi9100..... Stubby...... Written off :(

Crazy Harry

Seat upholstery help

Post by Crazy Harry » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:27 pm

I'm in Breckland; Norfolk. I'd kept details of this firm in Suffolk for interiors for my classic mini and morris minor when I get round to rebuilding them. They might be a starting point - don't know if they do one offs but might point you towards someone who does. If you find some one in Norfolk please let me know - and photos of there work.

http://www.newtoncomm.co.uk/about-us/

MartynFrancis

Seat upholstery help

Post by MartynFrancis » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:30 pm

Thanks mate, I'll have a look into them! :thumbsup:
Silver 3.0si auto with flappy paddles and loving it! :driving: MM tips

Sterling grey 2.5i gap tech rch goodyear eagle F1, parrot MKi9100..... Stubby...... Written off :(