Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Jay's Z4 Project :: Updated & Pic Heavy ::

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
twizellb

Post by twizellb » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:21 pm

Well done mate thats a really good looking car :thumbsup:

thanatu55

Post by thanatu55 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Steering wheel refurb:

Vanne

Post by Vanne » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:45 am

Nicely done Jay, looks and no doubt feels superb mate :thumbsup:

Edit: holy cows man, I just saw your before and after refurbed gold brake calipers.. Holy crap I am sooo glad you changed that... Unspeakable horror you had on there... to the gold claws mate.. would have had to unfriend you otherwise. :poke:

Seriously man, nicely done Jay.
2007 EuroSpec Z4///MC Building/Developing Z4 GT3
Powered by Severn Tuning

bz4kev

Post by bz4kev » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:45 am

been following your progress jay and I am very impressed you keep spurring me on to do more much to my wifes anger :evil: very interesting reading and great pics :thumbsup: keep up the good work :D
2004 z4 30i auto Toledo blue stubby Areo front back sideskirts and rear spoiler M/// MFSW DLV exhaust mod mma tips vanos overhaul 108s refurbed ram air scoop E46 M3 heated seats clear rear lights M/// sport black grills

thanatu55

Post by thanatu55 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:23 am

Thanks guys! :D
Vanne wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:45 amEdit: holy cows man, I just saw your before and after refurbed gold brake calipers.. Holy crap I am sooo glad you changed that... Unspeakable horror you had on there... to the gold claws mate.. would have had to unfriend you otherwise.
Haha you are not wrong I'll admit it, they were pretty unforgivable before. Good thing I saw sense and rectified the issue. I will be doing the rears this weekend.

I'm also in the middle of replacing the rear speakers, those ones everyone says are not worth doing because you have to dismantle the whole rear panel and centre console behind the seats to get to them... it sure is a pain in the a@*!e but the back is off and one side is done and on testing it sounds so much better to be able to hear those puny things.

I have the six speaker system so I've added door speakers, new tweaters, replaced the useless rears and have an underseat sub to wire up. Got to keep busy!