Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

The man, the myth, the Monkey

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
JAD

Post by JAD » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Just a short thread to say thanks to Mat aka Machine Monkey for the work he has done over the last few weeks. Met up with him yesterday to fit my modded back boxes and the workmanship is superb! For any fellow Zedders after a deeper sound, that doesn't intrude/produce drone at motorway speeds, he's your man!

Time taken to ensure all fitted back together properly and aligned as it should be. Very happy chappy!

Thanks again, fella - look forward to a beer soon!

James

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:58 pm

He's a top lad :oops: did you get a peep of the turbo build :wink:
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

bmwaddict

Post by bmwaddict » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:44 pm

We all know he's a top geezer already, nice to hear though.
Any chance of a video of the exhaust? And I may have to enquire with Mr Monkey if he can do the same for mine!
Currently zedless :(

'07 Mugello Blue Audi B7 RS4 Saloon with added goodies
'94 Black/Silver/Green Honda CBR400RR
Previous:
'07 Ruby Black Z4MC
'07 Sapphire Black Z4C 3.0si Sport

Darren Slone
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Darren Slone » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:46 pm

Good man Mat 8) :thumbsup:

Current Porsche Cayman S 987.1

Now sold - Imola Z4MC

Now sold - Silver Grey Z4MC
OEM CSL’s, Supersprint, Gruppe M, Eibachs, Carbon Roof, carbon rear spoiler,,

Now sold - My other Z
‘71 Datsun 240Z imported from West Coast USA

JAD

Post by JAD » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:48 am

mr wilks wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:58 pm He's a top lad :oops: did you get a peep of the turbo build :wink:
I did! Looks utterly brilliant. Really looking forward to it being all wired up and mapped!

JAD

Post by JAD » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:49 am

bmwaddict wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:44 pm We all know he's a top geezer already, nice to hear though.
Any chance of a video of the exhaust? And I may have to enquire with Mr Monkey if he can do the same for mine!
I'll get one tonight. If it helps, I now have my original set of boxes going spare/up for sale. Can have them shipped off to his Monkeyness' address for him to work on them if you're interested? I'd only ask for the same amount I paid for my spare boxes off here, i.e. £300.

bmwaddict

Post by bmwaddict » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:46 pm

JAD wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:49 am
bmwaddict wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:44 pm We all know he's a top geezer already, nice to hear though.
I'll get one tonight. If it helps, I now have my original set of boxes going spare/up for sale. Can have them shipped off to his Monkeyness' address for him to work on them if you're interested? I'd only ask for the same amount I paid for my spare boxes off here, i.e. £300.
I am interested, but unfortunately don't have the funds right now, I have cash tied up in 3 sets of wheels for sale currently.if you still have them in a month or so I'll gladly take them off you as long as the tail pipes and flanges are in good condition.

Previous:
'07 Ruby Black Z4MC

JAD

Post by JAD » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:43 pm

bmwaddict wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:46 pm
JAD wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:49 am
I am interested, but unfortunately don't have the funds right now, I have cash tied up in 3 sets of wheels for sale currently.if you still have them in a month or so I'll gladly take them off you as long as the tail pipes and flanges are in good condition.
I'm in no rush to get rid of them and more than happy to help you sort Mat's mod for your car. The flanges are spot on (having checked on Monday when they came off) and the tips are OCD polished... :rofl:

The only thing you'll need is on this link; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-E46-M3-Z4 ... SwUKxYfgO5

bmwaddict

Post by bmwaddict » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Nice one mate, I'll be in touch! Many thanks.

Previous:
'07 Ruby Black Z4MC