Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

I might be saying too much but...

Sponsored by Chris Knott Insurance
ChrisKnottIns

I might be saying too much but...

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:50 pm

Hi,

I can't keep it in any longer - I'm too excited for you. So I've decided I'm going to let you in now on something pretty cool that's happening in the next few days.

It's still very hush-hush so I can't say too much at this stage or I'll get in trouble but I wanted you to know that the next Chris Knott prize draw is soon to be launched and it promises to be the best one yet!

What I can tell you is that it will benefit anyone asking us to quote, between 1 March and 31 May, for a car we don't yet insure. If that's you you'll automatically be entered for the draw and this time there's more than one awesome prize.

Look, I've got to shut up now or I'll say too much but make sure you ask us for a quote under our special club scheme during March, April or May if you're interested in finding a better quote for your car insurance and you'll gain entry to the draw.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (free for mobiles too) - please mention this forum.

When I can say more, I'll fill you in on the prize details.

best,
Nick

PS. We can quote 30 days ahead so you may be able to benefit from the draw even if you're not due until the end of June (just get your quote before 31 May).

In the meantime, here's some recent feedback about the scheme. We love hearing from you. If you've had a good experience we can pass it on to the team member/members involved to encourage them.

"We have 2 cars insured with you and you've been great. We've just ordered 2 new ones for delivery in March so we'll be calling you again soon to see what you can do. Thanks again." scrounger, BabyBMW

"They are brilliant. I know the company well and have used them for many years. Both my Golf V5 and Volvo are insured with them. I know Nick's word is good. Known him for many years and a true professional as his company. Give them a try. Loyalty bonuses help on renewal too." Matt, UK-MkIVs

"Rang for a quote yesterday, spoke with Rebecca who was very friendly and very helpful, K&N induction kit declared and accepted on policy with a very good price. Took out policy and printed cover note and documents an hour later. Excellent service." sliderboy, CivInfo

"£62 cheaper than my current insurer. Not bad, going to ring around and see what others offer, think it may be hard to beat though!" rob275, GT86 & BRZ Drivers Club

"Just got yourselves another new customer!!! Came in £50 cheaper than Axa who were the cheapest of all others!" slackworth, Audi-Sport net

"Just spoke to Kim, got me a great quote. Great service, an insurance company I recognize - not only cheap but really good cover too :) Thanks!" sharkrider, Briskoda

Last edited by ChrisKnottIns on Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Knott Insurance - 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477)
Club code: Z4-866
LIKE us on Facebook / Follow us on Twitter

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Re: I might be saying too much but...

Post by mr wilks » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:20 pm

Never had much appetite for sales patter & that's up there with the worst ive heard or seen
Just quote folks a decent price for decent cover & drop the schmooze :wink:
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

Confused®

Post by Confused® » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:11 pm

Well Said Mr Wilks.

ChrisKnottIns

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:35 am

We already do that for members, Mr Wilks, which is why you're at #5 in our club partner rankings. This is an extra incentive to encourage members to call.

Serpentine722

Post by Serpentine722 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:44 pm

Concentrate on giving more competitive quotes and less on the 'witty banter'.

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:45 pm

ok, I think the point has been made, guys :)

Slightly ill-considered post aside, I am getting a fair bit of feedback from members that the scheme is pretty competitive for a lot of for a lot of folks (obviously not everyone, no insurance company is), so it is worth calling for a quote if you're in the market for insurance.

Hopefully the "feedback" will reflect in future posts ;)
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme

Dav the wheel nut
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Dav the wheel nut » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Tried this morning, after 15 minutes of 'you are in a queue' I gave up :roll:

ChrisKnottIns

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:18 pm

Hi, if you'd like to PM me your number I'll get one of the guys to call you in the morning. Always feel free to jump on here and get hold of me if you need to.

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Wasn't meaning to slate the company
Been a loyal CK customer for over 10 years with at least 2 policy's a year running & at times 3
Also recommended to family & friends on numerous occasions
Always had great service & decent quotes pro rata for cover :thumbsup:
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo