Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Feedback about Chris Knott's Car Club scheme

Sponsored by Chris Knott Insurance
ChrisKnottIns

Feedback about Chris Knott's Car Club scheme

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:19 pm

Don't just take our word for it when we say we're competitive and offer great service. Here is some of the recent unsolicited feedback we've received from your fellow car club/forum members and enthusiasts that shows why you should call Chris Knott Insurance for a quote:

"Just a quick heads up that I found CKI a great company to deal with, all very polite & knowledgeable about their cover & understood about mods etc. Admiral = hard work & would not cover my Focus ST with basic mods but they did cover my modded import wrx!? Anyhow try CKI for a decent quote, very happy & feel I have made a good choice with the cover you get." taj27, Focus ST Owners Club

"I can add my own testimonial to those above - I have 6 or 7 cars with CKI and the rest with other brokers. It's fairly well known that I change cars frequently and the service I receive from CKI is always excellent. I recently changed the registration number on one of my cars; a simple 2 minute telephone call (including queue time) to CKI had it sorted and the new certificate emailed to me immediately. The cost - £0.00. Compare that to the Esure charge of £28 and Adrian Flux £25 to change a reg. no. I have two identical non-Alfa cars, the CKI premium is £280 and the Adrian Flux premium is £400. In my personal experience the CKI offering is superb." Chris, Alfa Romeo Owners Club UK

"+1 for Chris Knotts, have managed on all occasions to beat any quote I've had, even if only by £10. Excellent service too." sliced, Audi-Sport Net forum

"So after some shopping around and a few issues with AF not being able to get me monthly insurance I've gone with CK, saving me around £30 a month (works out about £200 saving)." Adam2489, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club UK

"Can I give a big shout-out to Ian Willis. Just "quoted me happy" and I'll be going ahead with your quote when my renewal arrives from current insurer." JimBob, BMW5 forum

"Spoken to Ian Willis last week for a quote. He's brilliant all the way through. No pressure at all and gave me lots of options. Asked me to wait for my current insurance renewal quote to arrive first and call back later. He said he'll take 10% off for a like for like quote. Rang back today, and lucky enough that Ian picked up my call again. All sorted now, price was a tiny bit more (added legal cover and 56% less on voluntary excess) but customer service by Ian has won the business really." veeg33, Nissan 350Z-UK.com

"A really BIG THANK YOU to Chris Knott Insurance. Renewed my car insurance today. Over the phone, no hassle, simple to do. Very Competitive Quotes (for me anyway). Bye Bye Saga" Auric Goldfinger, Briskoda

"Just swapped my insurance over to them at renewal after the great service on the phone from Kathy. Sure they were roughly £2 more expensive than the cheapest I could find anywhere else online but I'm more than happy to pay that for the excellent service. Definitely worth a try when your time comes. Oh and yes, I did quote the club code." Shumway, Mazda 6 Owners Club

"So in the post today came my renewal quote from Tesco ....Nearly double lasts year's quote (lol) what planet they on, off to the go fatblokes site and better coming up with Churchy as the main player and wayhey tesco bank ... ohh yes on there they are cheaper than a renewal (lol). Next step Chris Knott, and even better than Churchy - great deal with Recovery and Key Cover, overseas - the works and a further £20 cheaper, uk call centre to an english person and a Personal Account Manager if you want, so at the end of the month my PAM will be calling me to confirm all the details, only one downside £150 deposit which is quite hefty compared to churchy £70. Good Service Polite and very helpful." thepaws4, Mazda6 Owners Club

"Thumbs up for Chris Knott. After my disapointment yesterday, have today insured simple and quickly. Nice to have a competitive and trouble-free quote that was 50% cheaper than another insurer on here. Another job done." KevinA, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"Chris Knott are good. Well worth a call." Scottk, Audi-Sport net

"I've just insured my 1990 vintage 240 GL estate with Chris Knott, after a good quote from Kim. It's the second car I have insured with this company, my first is my 2006 XC70, which is also insured by CKI. I can thoroughly recommend CKI for the service, which I have found to be friendly and patient." lenjo, Volvo Owners Club

Call Chris Knott Insurance for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and mention this forum's unique code to see for yourself how much you can save and what great service looks like.

You'll also gain automatic entry in our current prize draw if you get a quote before 1 December 2016 with the chance to WIN 2x VIP Tickets to the Performance Car Show at the NEC.

best,
Nick
Chris Knott Insurance - 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477)
Club code: Z4-866
LIKE us on Facebook / Follow us on Twitter