Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

New BMW Z3 and Z4 The Complete Story Book

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
Fishy Dave

Post by Fishy Dave » Fri May 26, 2017 10:56 am

Hi All,

I have been sent a new book to evaluate, to write a review for the BMWCC. I'm about to leave for Silverstone for a few days so no time to say too much more other than the first glance appears to be good. A nice quality hardback with plenty of photos and facts, I skipped to the M pages and all the key facts appear to be correct and I learnt a couple of things too. Also some factory production figures that show there were slightly less RHD M roadsters than Coupes :P :D

I will get reading and report back......

You can buy it direct from the publishers for less than from Amazon, here: http://crowood.com/details.asp?isbn=978 ... lete-Story

Cheers, Dave
Corvette C6
Mazda RX-8 race car
Now sold: Z4M Roadster, the best all round car I have owned.

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Smartbear » Fri May 26, 2017 11:24 am

Fishy Dave wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 10:56 am Hi All,

I have been sent a new book to evaluate, to write a review for the BMWCC. I'm about to leave for Silverstone for a few days so no time to say too much more other than the first glance appears to be good. A nice quality hardback with plenty of photos and facts, I skipped to the M pages and all the key facts appear to be correct and I learnt a couple of things too. Also some factory production figures that show there were slightly less RHD M roadsters than Coupes :P :D

I will get reading and report back......

You can buy it direct from the publishers for less than from Amazon, here: http://crowood.com/details.asp?isbn=978 ... lete-Story

Cheers, Dave
Just ordered, sounds interesting :thumbsup:
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold