Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

E89 need help choosing aftermarket alloys!

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
philip27

Post by philip27 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:59 pm

Peterboroughdave wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:30 pm Hi Philip

Your cars and the foxy wheels are looking very slick, is the car on standard springs, looks lower at the front than mine

Dave
Thanks Dave

My car is on standard spring's but it does have the M-Sport adaptive suspension setup. I think there is a slight difference to the standard none adaptive ride height.
Went to the dark side Porsche Cayman 987s
Crimson Red E89 23i - :(
Maldives Blue E85 2.5i - Sold :(

mattmuirhead

Post by mattmuirhead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:30 pm

Hi all,

So yesterday I finally got my new alloys fitted! I went down the aftermarket solution and I couldn't be happier with the end result!

After a lot of research online I was overwhelmed by the amount of choice and was really uncertain about what sizes I could fit on the car, what were good brands, what style what look good etc. Eventually I found an alloy shop near where I live, they were super helpful and broke everything down for me, I couldn't recommend enough! If anyone is in the area and wants to talk wheels go to Subiton Tyre and Wheels (http://surbitontyreandwheel.co.uk/)!

But without further ado here are my brand new shoes, AC Wheels FF029 in dark matte grey:

sunnydays

Post by sunnydays » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Those look great! Good choice

yoghurtman

Post by yoghurtman » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:15 pm

Nice! Must remember these for when I finally get the dreaded crack!