Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

How to manually fold the side mirrors/wing mirrors

h3patik

Re: How to manually fold the side mirrors/wing mirrors

Post by h3patik » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:02 am

How can i bend the mirrors from inside? I have the third button but i press it and sometimes it works, sometimes doesnt...
Z4 2.5i

DanStarr

Post by DanStarr » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:55 pm

Didnt even know my car had the electric folding wing mirrors till i looked through all the paper work i had with it. Seen it on the list and i had to go to the car to have a play lol :thumbsup:
53 2.5 Maldives blue, gone but not forgotten.
53 Vauxhall VX220 2.2

luix_luix

Post by luix_luix » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:07 pm

Anyone know if manually folding mirrors in the E89 is also possible? I do not have the automatic folding mirrors and I haven't really tried to fold them manually because I don't want to bend something is not intended to :P

cj10jeeper
Lifer
Lifer

How to manually fold the side mirrors/wing mirrors

Post by cj10jeeper » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:38 pm

luix_luix wrote:Anyone know if manually folding mirrors in the E89 is also possible? I do not have the automatic folding mirrors and I haven't really tried to fold them manually because I don't want to bend something is not intended to :P
Guaranteed that all modern mainstream cars have folding mirrors.
Jaguar F-Type 3.0 Supercharged V6 S, Stratus Grey, LSD, Active Exhaust, CF wheels, Performance brakes, Sports seats and mods ongoing
Gone but not forgotten Z4 3.0i SE Roadster ///M front, Red ///M leather seats, Aero sills