Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Seat problem?

Discuss problems you have had or are having with your Z4
Eddy Matthews

Seat problem?

Post by Eddy Matthews » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:21 pm

Hi all,

My 2007 Z4 2.0i has manually adjustable seats, and for the first time since getting it a few weeks ago, I tried to alter the seat height - Sadly nothing happens and the seat stays firmly in the position it was originally in.... Any idea what could be wrong? Is it a known problem?

Any help/advice appreciated.

Regards
Eddy

chapeau

Seat problem?

Post by chapeau » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:06 am

Not sure if you know but you have to pull the lever and lift yourself out of the seat to take the weight off it so that it raises up. It may not be broken.
E85. 2.5i SE. 2004. Sterling grey, anthracite 107s, black leather heated seats, hardtop, sound gen retrofit, matt black grills, stubby, zhp, cupholders retrofit, roof motor in boot.

Eddy Matthews

Seat problem?

Post by Eddy Matthews » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:18 am

chapeau wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:06 am Not sure if you know but you have to pull the lever and lift yourself out of the seat to take the weight off it so that it raises up. It may not be broken.
Thanks chapeau, sadly I've tried it without me in the seat and still nothing happens :cry:

Regards
Eddy