Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Auto Electrician

Discuss problems you have had or are having with your Z4
Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Auto Electrician

Post by Machine monkey » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:25 pm

Ok i am having some problems with a little project i am working on.
I dont want to go in to too many details openly at the minute. But if it works i will be sharing all i have done with you. And hopfully it may inspire or help a few of you.

But at the moment i need help from an auto electrician. If you are or very handy with car electrics fusses and relays? Can you please PM me and if your fairly local to OX28 all the better. I would be happy to pay for your time or do a skill swap??

Please somone HELP!!!
My little blue zed is in lots of bits. With lots of things started and not many finished! I may have found the limits of my time and ability!!

mac27040
Lifer
Lifer

Auto Electrician

Post by mac27040 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:48 pm

good luck :thumbsup:

mum's the word .....
3.0i SMG Supercharged,19" CSL, AvinUSA android 10.25” screen,DSP,M6 gearknob,Coilovers,Aero F-bumper,M r-bumper,Aero skirts,Facelift front & rear lights,M sports seats,Carbon Steering wheel,Intravee,Rervese cam,Hydrographics

greg81

Auto Electrician

Post by greg81 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:58 pm

In case you can't find someone on here to help I had some electrical work done by a guy at New Yatt motors. Was a good few years ago now, but he did a great job and was very reasonable.

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Auto Electrician

Post by Machine monkey » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:15 pm

greg81 wrote:In case you can't find someone on here to help I had some electrical work done by a guy at New Yatt motors. Was a good few years ago now, but he did a great job and was very reasonable.

Well that's nice and close to me thanks :thumbsup:
My little blue zed is in lots of bits. With lots of things started and not many finished! I may have found the limits of my time and ability!!

greg81

Auto Electrician

Post by greg81 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:19 pm

I'm from Edinburgh, but I lived in Kidlington and worked in Long Hanborough for many years so it was pretty handy! :)

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Auto Electrician

Post by Ducklakeview » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Anything I can help you out with online or over the phone Mat?

Mike

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Auto Electrician

Post by Machine monkey » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Ducklakeview wrote:Anything I can help you out with online or over the phone Mat?

Mike
Not really Mike it's quite a big job with different colour wires! And I am colour blind!! Witch is my biggest problem!! :rofl:

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Auto Electrician

Post by Machine monkey » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:58 pm

I really need a good compatant auto electrician and who is happy coding and knows there way a z4 main wiring loom.

It will probably be a day/weekends work.

Scooba_Steve
Lifer
Lifer

Auto Electrician

Post by Scooba_Steve » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:57 pm

Machine monkey wrote:I really need a good compatant auto electrician and who is happy coding and knows there way a z4 main wiring loom.

It will probably be a day/weekends work.
PM me details, see if I can be of any use.
3.0si Sport: F10 Illuminated ZHP, Retrofit Cruise, OE Stubby, Gaptech RCH+, Kenwood BT73DAB + Handsfree, HIDs, LED Sidelights, OE LED Number Plate Lights, Custom LED strip bootlight.

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Auto Electrician

Post by Machine monkey » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Thanks Steve i think i am sorted now.

With a very kind offer of a forum member coming to help on Wednesday. If i pull my finger out and get everything ready!!

Mat

Thanks all forum to the rescue again.