Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Bluetooth not working

VickytheViking

Bluetooth not working

Post by VickytheViking » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:59 pm

I have bluetooth fitted on my E85 as a factory fitted extra but when trying to activate it it wont pair with my phone as it doesn't find it ....or any other bluetooth devices to be exact....any ideas; is it broken and if so how can I fix it!?

VvrooomM

Bluetooth not working

Post by VvrooomM » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Might be full, think there is a way to clear the pairings??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Z4MC midnight blue with CSL's + VREDs, extd light sepang leather, folding mirrors, stubby aerial, retro bluetooth, prof nav, intravee ipod kit, storage and cup holders!!, laser LRC100, DSP hi-fi, storage and privacy.....is that it?

wegras

Re: Bluetooth not working

Post by wegras » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:03 am

There is a way to clear all pairings .do you have the communications booklet with car ,has a pic of a red phone box iirc.
Away from home at moment but no one else responds I can PM a PDF of the relevant page
2007 Z4 3.0 si Sport Auto Monaco Blue Roadster / 2013 X1 2.5d Auto M Sport White
1st BMW a 2002 when they were current ..! and wife has a 2014 Mini Cooper auto
All BMW family

VickytheViking

Re: Bluetooth not working

Post by VickytheViking » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:55 am

well I have the BMW telephone guide and I followed it to clear the old phones which didn't help but then I realised I hadn't been trying to pair it properly (rtfm!).... I followed the instructions and hey presto!

The previous owner told me it didn't work and the BMW stealership he had taken it to for the brakes or something told him it didn't have blueteooth! HA!! :rofl:

VvrooomM

Bluetooth not working

Post by VvrooomM » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Glad advice to read the instructions helped. I thought it was a man thing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Z4MC midnight blue with CSL's + VREDs, extd light sepang leather, folding mirrors, stubby aerial, retro bluetooth, prof nav, intravee ipod kit, storage and cup holders!!, laser LRC100, DSP hi-fi, storage and privacy.....is that it?