Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Refitted my Intravee

Stuart Truman
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Refitted my Intravee

Post by Stuart Truman » Mon May 20, 2013 3:47 pm

It didn't work on mine either. The only one that worked was the 3rd brake light!
Add yourself to the Z4 Map HERE! Instructions HERE!
Z4M Roadster, Imola Red, with Stubby and Intravee II. Low Miles per Gallon, High Smiles per Gallon
Previously Alpina Roadster S #69 Alpina Blue

Bing
Legend
Legend

Post by Bing » Mon May 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Have you got the intravee set to e46 type 1, or e46 type 2/Z4 ? Mine is set to the latter... Just figured from reading about AEs being tapped off the sidelights when retrofitted, that the circuit used for AEs on xenons might be the same one. I can't get the indicator flash on open/lock on mine as it needs to be set to type 1 IIRC. I also have the very latest firmware version I think.
Current... Silver Grey ///M Roadster, non-flimper spec, Imola Red nappa, permanent ear-to-ear grin 8)

Previous... 3.0Si Sport Roadster, Black Sapphire, Dream Red leather with lots of toys and lots of mods...

Stuart Truman
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Stuart Truman » Mon May 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Yep. Mine's set to type II/Z4.
Z4M Roadster, Imola Red, with Stubby and Intravee II. Low Miles per Gallon, High Smiles per Gallon

Bing
Legend
Legend

Post by Bing » Tue May 21, 2013 8:09 am

Oh yeah - I rebooted the Intravee after doing it. Though I did it check if it was working after setting but before re-booting :slaphead:
Current... Silver Grey ///M Roadster, non-flimper spec, Imola Red nappa, permanent ear-to-ear grin 8)

Previous... 3.0Si Sport Roadster, Black Sapphire, Dream Red leather with lots of toys and lots of mods...

LukeMace

Post by LukeMace » Tue May 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Will use this tomorrow to pop everything in ace!
3.0, Quad Conversion, 19" CSLs, Bucket Seats, Big Brake Conversion, Lowered 40mm, AE and Clear Hockeys etc...
CLICK HERE FOR THE BUILD THREAD

mac27040
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mac27040 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Stuart Truman wrote:Yep. Mine's set to type II/Z4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Try e46 vehicle type
3.0i SMG Supercharged,19" CSL, AvinUSA android 10.25” screen,DSP,M6 gearknob,Coilovers,Aero F-bumper,M r-bumper,Aero skirts,Facelift front & rear lights,M sports seats,Carbon Steering wheel,Intravee,Rervese cam,Hydrographics

jampudding

Post by jampudding » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello,
I think I finally will get round to fitting my intravee as the weather is getting better. Can anybody let me know where they got the velcro from - ie what make is it? I would rather get this right from the start.
Cheers
Z4 3.0i Auto Black Sapphire - Dream Red Oregon - Wind Deflector/Isofix/Seat Heating/Xenon/TV/BT/Prof Carver/Elec Fold Ext Mirrors/Grad Tint WindScreen/Auto Dim Int & Ext/ Storage Comp Pack/PDC/CC/Nav Sys Prof/6 CD Changer/DDC/Chrome Line Int etc etc

Bing
Legend
Legend

Post by Bing » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Think I just got extra strength 3M stuff from Homebase or B&Q... Not sure though.

SamUK

Post by SamUK » Mon May 11, 2015 10:29 am

Interesting install - i just put mine were the changer was...

Stuart Truman
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Stuart Truman » Sat May 16, 2015 5:55 pm

Taking the CD changer out is a major embuggerance with all the trim that needs to come out. Leaving it in situ makes it easier to put the car back to standard if you ever decide to sell

mlippett

Refitted my Intravee

Post by mlippett » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:41 pm

Stuart Truman, unfortunately all of your photos are unavailable. Is there any chance you can repost - I am trying to figure out how to get wiring to and from a head unit and an amplifier in the boot. The text around the unavailable images is tantalising!