Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Plus 200 Club (dealer)

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
muckyman

Plus 200 Club (dealer)

Post by muckyman » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:41 am

Hi all,
newbie here looking to get a Coupe.
I'll do a proper newbie 'hello' post later on, but for now I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with a trader called Plus 200 Club in Hertfordshire.
They have two coupes for sale at the minute, that I'll likely go and see tomorrow.
Just wondering what peoples views were of either the dealer or their two cars.....
(I would add a link to their site but unsure if thats allowed on the forum or not - but they can be easily found by a google search)
ta
Michael

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Plus 200 Club (dealer)

Post by mmm-five » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:57 am

Is it a dealer, or a club? Need to sort their name out if it's confusing.

Never heard of them myself.
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options

Taz
Lifer
Lifer

Plus 200 Club (dealer)

Post by Taz » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:02 pm

put a link to them and theirs cars is not a problem at all

on a coupe look for rust on the inside of the tail gate

muckyman

Plus 200 Club (dealer)

Post by muckyman » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:21 pm

srhutch

Plus 200 Club (dealer)

Post by srhutch » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:13 pm

The silver one looks better. 108's in factory finish and appear to be in very good condition. Steering wheel doesn't look worn on the spokes. Seats also appear to be in good condition. They even cleaned up the exhaust. Badge on boot is pissed though.

Darkangelv2

Plus 200 Club (dealer)

Post by Darkangelv2 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:15 pm

srhutch wrote:The silver one looks better. 108's in factory finish and appear to be in very good condition. Steering wheel doesn't look worn on the spokes. Seats also appear to be in good condition. They even cleaned up the exhaust. Badge on boot is pissed though.
At the same time the higher mileage of the 2 has better tyres (non RFT Michelins), better service history and either new or refurbed brakes which could suggest it's been loved (IMO). Worth checking whether one or the other has had suspension work done.

Probably worth a haggle on either though given the mileage.
BMW Z4 2006 2.5SI - 437M Wheels - Strut Brace - H&R ARBs
3.0si Brake Conversion - Custom Nappa Sport Interior - Z4M Bumper+Bonnet -
BC Racing BR Coilovers - AFE Stage 2

Taz
Lifer
Lifer

Plus 200 Club (dealer)

Post by Taz » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:19 pm

sure you can better buying privately, keep your eyes open on here and the same things will come up a grand cheaper

beem

Plus 200 Club (dealer)

Post by beem » Sat May 28, 2016 10:12 pm

ha! I went to this place today both cars still there they looked ok but the problem I had I wanted to test drive one and the man said well if yr gonna buy it then yes (never driven one so I need to know how it feels) we had a good chat and he said he was ocd mad he came across as a car fanatic big time to the point of annoying. a test drive is an ice breaker an a deal maker. I cant buy a car I have never test driven the man is not a sales man I did nt see a problem with the cars. I just had to walk away. what a idiot now i have bought elsewhere. if you have test driven driven some coupes before then go there otherwise!!! dunno what to say quiet a strange experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's why there still there !!!