Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Sales Assistance Limited T/A Auto100.co.uk - Huthwaite, Nottinghamshire

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Wrs

Post by Wrs » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Hi

Has anybody had any experience of purchasing a Z4 from Sales Assistance Limited trading as Auto100.co.uk? They always seem to have a number of Z4's (mainly E89) for sale - probably ex fleet. They made the first mistake of not calling me back (at all :thumbsdown: ) as a prospective 35i or 35is buyer and their website is in need of a desperate upgrade for navigating specific model of cars / viewing the photos.

I have searched the forum and can't find any info on them so just thought id check with you guys? I am keen to understand if they are a reputable / good dealer from preferably first hand experience before I make a 280 mile round trip to view my next Z4 purchase :D

A google search brings up some interesting reviews; http://www.touchlocal.com/business/sale ... td/4766884

Thanks!
Gone - Black Sapphire Z4 E89 35is
Gone - Midnight Blue Z4 E85 3.0si

markplant
Lifer
Lifer

Post by markplant » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:02 pm

Some good some bad but nothing in the last 9 months review wise, there was a 35i for sale e on here other month that looked really good, keep a check on here for cars on sale
3.0 Manual. Sterling Grey. Cream leather Electric an Heated. Professional Navigation/Sony tablet replacement. Storm Werks . an parts waiting to be fitted

markplant
Lifer
Lifer

Post by markplant » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:06 pm

3.0 Manual. Sterling Grey. Cream leather Electric an Heated. Professional Navigation/Sony tablet replacement. Storm Werks . an parts waiting to be fitted

markplant
Lifer
Lifer

Post by markplant » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:07 pm

markplant
Lifer
Lifer

Post by markplant » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:12 pm

The 35i I was thinking of has sold I'm afraid

Wrs

Post by Wrs » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:16 pm

Thanks Markplant :thumbsup: - Agreed no signs of any bad in the last 9 months or so.

Yes noticed the good ones do not hang around long at all. I am keeping my eyes on the forum's For Sale page.. daily.. trust me 8) .. I have my 3.0si advertised too. Thanks again!
Gone - Black Sapphire Z4 E89 35is
Gone - Midnight Blue Z4 E85 3.0si