Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Better be quick!!!

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Bluecat

Better be quick!!!

Post by Bluecat » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:36 am

dgm wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:15 pm
Kenster wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:28 pm You two need a room? Is there some history here ive missed?
None whatsoever, just a cheeky fecker keyboard warrior.
Looking at my post mine was perfectly civil, your's "read the advert its a dealer" not so pleasant, then calling me a cheeky fecker when I have the temerity to reply, lovely

dgm

Better be quick!!!

Post by dgm » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:27 am

Pointing out to that the advert in question, when read, showed unequivocally that a dealer was selling the car is not rude. Questioning my ability to understand your pseudo philosophical "there are dealers and dealers" comment is rude, leading directly me to call you exactly what you are. Grow thicker skin if you want to hand out abuse.
06 Z4MC, Sapphire black, Aero sideskirts, BMW strutbrace, CSL's, Remus back boxes, Intravee and Alpine DAB

Bluecat

Better be quick!!!

Post by Bluecat » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:16 am

Nothing rude about dealers and dealers, I put the post up as there are a lot of people on here looking for a low mileage coupe, did not expect to get trolled however. Lovely world we live in.

dgm

Better be quick!!!

Post by dgm » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:34 am

That's right, totally ignore the point about your personal slight on my intellect getting an appropriate response. "Nothing rude about dealers and dealers"........and you question my ability to understand?
06 Z4MC, Sapphire black, Aero sideskirts, BMW strutbrace, CSL's, Remus back boxes, Intravee and Alpine DAB

Bluecat

Better be quick!!!

Post by Bluecat » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:59 am

Ok final post dgm, I replied to what is from you on any reading, unpleasant, "read the post its a dealer" . All the other posts on here are civilised and pleasant and about the car. I read the advert, I know its a dealer, I was pointing out previously that the photos were very poorly done, its only a mobile phone no and the dealer here has about 15 cars for sale ie they are not Synters (if so would be £16k) and its on at a very good price. I was responding to your first rude post with one back. If you think there is nothing wrong in your above post, thats up to you, but dont be surprised when you get a rude reply.

I hope this car has gone to a forum member, good luck with getting rid of all those sapphire black paint swirls!

dgm

Better be quick!!!

Post by dgm » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:31 am

You can attempt to twist it any way you want but you initiated hostilities by your clearly rude statement, "maybe a bit complicated for you". I had previously read your statement, " Not sure they are a professional car seller" and looked at the Autotrader website where they are listed as a dealer with dealer feedback. Thinking you had missed that I stated, "read the advert, it's a dealer". You, inexplicably, interpreted that as rudeness and tried to be smart and insulting at the same time. I gave you it back and you are suddenly outraged and label me as a troll. Get real.

Kenster

Better be quick!!!

Post by Kenster » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:44 pm

Bluecat wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:59 am
I hope this car has gone to a forum member, good luck with getting rid of all those sapphire black paint swirls!
Thanks for posting the original add anyway im sort of envious of the person getting this one, I did have my chance but it's not the right colour but a car with that sort of mileage.
Anyway what do you mean swirls? Can't you buff out with maguires and a proper oscillating buffer?!

Bluecat

Better be quick!!!

Post by Bluecat » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:09 pm

I had a black coupe which may have been put through a car wash, bought a DA polisher and Meguiars, had several goes at the car which gradually was improving it, but as per other forum members the paint is very hard and needs a lot of time spending on it to get that perfect finish. I think the new owner of my Z4 was going to take it to a professional detailer. I think that was a very good price for such a low mileage car, they dont come up that often but the all black combo may have put a few buyers off. Lets hope the new owner turns up on here.