Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Its still for sale!!

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Bluecat

Its still for sale!!

Post by Bluecat » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:24 am

Chris1981

Its still for sale!!

Post by Chris1981 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:50 pm

I'm not surprised at £12k..... yes it's low mileage but it's the less desirable auto and I'm not a fan of fake wood in any car let alone a sports car!

Not that' i'm saying it isn't worth the £12k as it looks in great condition... but when there's many more out there and some for really low money I can imagine that will be around for a while!

Only having a little moan as I'd be tempted to sell my coupe but they seem to have plummeted in price so I'll keep hold of it for now...

When you can get this for £4k less I doubt very much anyone is daft enough to £12k... just my opinion, and good luck with the sale if it's yours!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 500&page=1
E86 Coupe 3.0si Sport - Montego Blue, Pearl Grey with Piano Black dash
BC BR series Coilovers, powerflex bushes, 15mm spacers, Custom SS exhaust, CDV delete

Bluecat

Its still for sale!!

Post by Bluecat » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:26 pm

Hi Chris

Its not mine but its the same price I got for mine which was a sport auto with 32k on the clock, so it seems a good price. The SE is really cheap mind, but everyone seems to want the sport model

Chris1981

Its still for sale!!

Post by Chris1981 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:18 pm

You're right the sport is more valuable, but an SE can become a Sport with a few bits... however I guess you would need to know that first! and the m-sport seats are pretty hard to get hold of to be fair!

I paid £10k for mine at the start of the year.... Montego Blue Sport with 80k, I see them starting at around £8k now which is a bit gutting and equates to around £300 a month depreciation!

I guess all I'm getting at is there's a few people selling cheap in my opinion, means our cars drop in value anyone anyone trying to sell at a reasonable price will struggle and trade values fall through the floor!
E86 Coupe 3.0si Sport - Montego Blue, Pearl Grey with Piano Black dash
BC BR series Coilovers, powerflex bushes, 15mm spacers, Custom SS exhaust, CDV delete

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Its still for sale!!

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:13 pm

Chris1981 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:18 pm
I paid £10k for mine at the start of the year.... Montego Blue Sport with 80k, I see them starting at around £8k now which is a bit gutting and equates to around £300 a month depreciation!
Ouch - that is unfortunate. :(

I bought my Montego Blue Sport with 78K in May 2017 for less than £9K, but it was a private sale. :roll:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black