Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Another Z4 Coupe Wanted!

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Capa

Another Z4 Coupe Wanted!

Post by Capa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Hi,

I'm after a decent coloured (not silver!!) Z4 coupe, with heated seats and an interior colour that isn't black.

Probably more of a higher mileage thing is what I'm expecting, after paying up to 8-9 for the right car - preferably near Southampton.

If you're mad enough to want an Audi TT too, we can throw that into the deal.
E86 | Stratus Grey

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Another Z4 Coupe Wanted!

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Hi and welcome to the madhouse OP. :thumbsup:

A Coupe is an excellent choice (although plenty on here don't agree)!

If you don't like silver I hope you like black, as they seem to have been by far the most popular colours! Although that may be because there seem to have been 3 greys, one silver and 3 blacks to choose from. :lol: Other colours were available but there aren't too many of them!

Assuming you want the much more popular Sport model (it came with vastly more desirable M-Sport seats, but also a black headlining) I can see why you may not want black trim.

My first one was Ruby Black with Pearl Grey leather, but I would have loved red leather - I just couldn't wait! Champagne leather also goes nicely with Ruby Black, but my current one is Montego Blue with Pearl Grey leather which I really like.

Good luck with your search, and once you have found one don't forget we like photos! :lol:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Capa

Another Z4 Coupe Wanted!

Post by Capa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:17 pm

Thanks! :)

I drove a kinda grey with a gold flake coupe over the weekend, and was far more taken with it than I thought I would be. Black works. You know, black with red leather and CSL wheels would be a good day out for me. :) Either blue with cream interior would be decent too - don't worry, there'll be plenty of pictures!

I'm still half considering the one close to me, but it's a case that it doesn't have heated seats and the whole silver - grey colour isn't 100% for me I don't think. I also have no idea whether it's a sport or SE - I don't recall the colour of the headlining - it had a sport button and a kinda fat rimmed wheel but beyond that I was at a bit of a loss?
E86 | Stratus Grey

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Another Z4 Coupe Wanted!

Post by buzyg » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:30 pm

Welcome to the Board. Coupes are a bit too practical for some of us. There are still plenty of great ones out there though. Good luck hunting. :thumbsup:

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Another Z4 Coupe Wanted!

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:34 pm

Fat rimmed wheel definitely sounds like a Sport - they had the M-Sport wheel with black trims, SEs have silver trims. I think they all have the Sport button.

The seats are probably the biggest give away - these are the M-Sport ones fitted to Sport models:-
Attachments
Blue Z4 Interior1 060716.JPG
Blue Z4 Interior1 060716.JPG (126.53 KiB) Viewed 968 times
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Capa

Another Z4 Coupe Wanted!

Post by Capa » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:49 pm

Mmmm - it did have those seats - could well have been a sport.

Annoyingly, there's still nothing around at the mo! :(
E86 | Stratus Grey

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Another Z4 Coupe Wanted!

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:00 pm

Well if it has those seats and the steering wheel with an M badge it's almost certainly a Sport.

Although I have seen a couple of SEs with the M-Sport seats - I could live with that myself.

But if you do look at an SE without them planning to retro-fit them bear in mind used ones fetch at least £500 a pair!

Happy hunting. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Capa

Another Z4 Coupe Wanted!

Post by Capa » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:19 pm

I'm half considering one at the minute. M-seats are a must, but at the same time I really do want heated seats, and finding the combination is proving very tough!
E86 | Stratus Grey

philbo909

Another Z4 Coupe Wanted!

Post by philbo909 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:15 am

Capa wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:17 pm Thanks! :)

I drove a kinda grey with a gold flake coupe over the weekend, and was far more taken with it than I thought I would be.
That's stratus grey I believe, individual colour and one of the only options on my 2.0 roadster! Beaut colour in the sun
Sapphire black z4 coupe 135,000miles young

Capa

Another Z4 Coupe Wanted!

Post by Capa » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:27 am

Having a quick Google I suspect you're right. Surprisingly lovely colour in person.
E86 | Stratus Grey

Capa

Another Z4 Coupe Wanted!

Post by Capa » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:50 pm

Got over my hate for not having heated seats, and I pulled the trigger on it this afternoon. Currently quite happy it's sat outside my flat, haha.
E86 | Stratus Grey

gerryp

Another Z4 Coupe Wanted!

Post by gerryp » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Any pics

Capa

Another Z4 Coupe Wanted!

Post by Capa » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:54 pm

Will sort some out once it gets a clean! It's been thoroughly done over by the storm it looks like. :(
E86 | Stratus Grey

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Another Z4 Coupe Wanted!

Post by Mr Tidy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Great news! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing it!
Coupes because stunning!
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black