Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
PboroRyan

SOLD

Post by PboroRyan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Hi folks,
Unfortunately the time has come to sell my Sterling grey Z4 3.0 Manual due to a longer commute. This car has been very well looked after, and is a joy to drive, and has only been run on 97 Octane or higher fuel. Please note it will be sold on the original plate (SV04HGL), not the private one on currently.

All pictures can be found at this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ac7946hwwq20 ... jfkba?dl=0

• 79,619 miles (will rise slightly as the car is still in occasional use).
• MOT till March 2018 (only advisory was tinted light covers which have now been removed).
• Full service history up to my ownership, and I have self serviced the car at regular intervals with high quality oils and filters etc since I purchased it, with all receipts for proof. Most recent service was 100 miles ago.
• All the usual BMW refinements such as Parking sensors, Electric memory seats and mirrors, auto-dim mirror, cruise control, electric roof, automatic xenon headlights, auto wipers, aux input etc.
• Comes with original BMW wind deflector including boot mount and ///M ZHP gear stick (improves gear shift feel and throw).
• Subtle touches like the black kidney grills and stubby aerial.

Work done:
• Suspension has been completely overhauled with new Eibach springs, rear trailing arm bushes, front track rod ends, front lollipop polybushes, front and rear anti-roll bar polybushes, front and rear drop links, so the car handles phenomenally.
• New clutch January 2017.
• Roof motor relocated to boot to prevent damage (motor is pristine and was replaced by the previous owner, works perfectly). Roof can also be raised and lowered from the key.
• GM5 module has been repaired to prevent central locking issues (common issue on Z4’s and 3 series).

Bad points:
• This car has been used and enjoyed so do not expect a concourse level car, there are occasional marks on the bodywork and a small mark on the rear bumper. Nonetheless this doesn’t detract from the look of the car whatsoever and it gleams in the sun.
• Wheels will definitely need a refurb unless you’re planning on changing them, the paint is flaking and they’re quite heavily kerbed. These were bought to replace the original wheels which had cracked.

I’m looking for £4750 to reflect the condition of this car taking into account the wheels. I’m in no rush to sell so won’t be accepting offers of half the asking price, however will consider sensible offers. I’m located around 10 minutes from Peterborough (PE7). Pictures of any aspect of the car available on request or feel free to call me on 07762741401 (Leave a voicemail if I don't pick up as I don't have my phone at work). Test drives welcome with proof of insurance, otherwise I’ll be happy to take you out in it.
Last edited by PboroRyan on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PboroRyan

2004 Z4 3.0 manual £4750

Post by PboroRyan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:14 pm

PboroRyan

2004 Z4 3.0 manual Now reduced £4500

Post by PboroRyan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:02 pm

Price reduced to £4500. November isn't the easiest time to sell a convertible apparently!