Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4M COUPE WANTED

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
malcolmth

Z4M COUPE WANTED

Post by malcolmth » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:20 pm

Looking to purchase a Z4M Coupe, ideally original, excellent condition, low mileage, min. no. of previous owners, satellite navigation, p.d.c. Any colour combination considered and as close to my ideal spec. as possible albeit I understand limited availability. Prepared to travel length and breadth of the country. Cash waiting for the right car or cash + trade in ( better half's 2015 Renault Clio with 6500 mls. from new )
Please P.M. me if you are considering selling or know someone who is considering selling. :)

Muckinonthesofa

Z4M COUPE WANTED

Post by Muckinonthesofa » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:32 am

Good luck. They are out there if you're patient. One thing I learned when I was looking was not to get too hung up on previous owners. At first I was overly concerned but eventually figured out that most if them will have 5+ owners and it is quite normal.
Z4MC, Silver/Grey, Imola Red Leather, Sat Nav, Heated Seats, DSP, Intravee, Stubby, ZHP, Gruppe M, CDV, Bilstein B12's, Vibra-Technics engine mounts.

malcolmth

Z4M COUPE WANTED

Post by malcolmth » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:58 am

Thanks for the input regarding no. of owners which as you say tends to be higher than you would wish for but sort of normal with the Z4M Coupe. Perhaps due to requiring a family type car versus sport, also two seats versus four / five being reasons for ownership change. Irrespective thanks for the input which I will certainly take into consideration as and when the right car comes along albeit patience is not one of my strengths. Z4M COUPE WANTED.

Muckinonthesofa

Z4M COUPE WANTED

Post by Muckinonthesofa » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:19 pm

malcolmth wrote:Thanks for the input regarding no. of owners which as you say tends to be higher than you would wish for but sort of normal with the Z4M Coupe. Perhaps due to requiring a family type car versus sport, also two seats versus four / five being reasons for ownership change. Irrespective thanks for the input which I will certainly take into consideration as and when the right car comes along albeit patience is not one of my strengths. Z4M COUPE WANTED.
No problem. I probably missed out on at least one car during my search because of owners and bought one with 5 anyway! :oops:

I think it's a general 2 seater sports car thing. People buy them, realise they're expensive to run, have their fun, get them out if their system and sell them.

You may find a stunner with 1 owner at a good price, but may not.....

Good luck with the search! :thumbsup:
Z4MC, Silver/Grey, Imola Red Leather, Sat Nav, Heated Seats, DSP, Intravee, Stubby, ZHP, Gruppe M, CDV, Bilstein B12's, Vibra-Technics engine mounts.