Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

E89 2009 Titanuim Silver

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Dietcokeman

E89 2009 Titanuim Silver

Post by Dietcokeman » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:16 pm

This may be a mistake, but the car just isn't getting used. I bought this back in October 2016 and I've added a few miles to it. Now has 42k on the clock. Since I've had it I've added LCI indicators, it's had one new rear light and one rear light resealed. , oil and filter change, cleaned out the washer bottle and both washer motors . I had the steering wheel retrimmed by Royals, not because it was bad, but because I love the thicker feel of a padded wheel you get from Royals, they did my E85 too which I love . The car also now has a smart top module fitted so various top up/down commands can now be done direct from the key fob, definitely a worth while addition. The car has new sill scuff plates too. :D

The car comes with Goodyear F1's all around all with loads of tread, the rear pads where changed in October and everything works as it should .Service history is a mixture of both BMW and independent but is up to date. The car runs and drives faultlessly .

Of note , but really minor, both front wheels have marks on the very edge of the rims, hardly noticeable it's only the very edge but both have been marked on the curb edge . The centre console brushed aluminium trim panel that goes around the gear shifter has a few marks in it. I was going to vinyl wrap it, but never got around to it, it's nothing nasty . I'm a fussy bugger and for a 7 year old car, the interior ( almost as new) and exterior are in fabulous condition other than the issues I've mentioned I think you'd find it difficult to beat it condition wise . I haven't yet finished my house moving so I haven't had the opportunity to paint the brake calipers like I always do, but that's about all I'd do now to finish it , along with the console wrap mentioned earlier .

This car has pretty much all option only missing comfort access, heated Steering wheel and adaptive headlights, all other options it has including professional Nav and hifi and adaptive suspension , heated sports seats , cruise control , addition storage ,lighting etc etc .

Here is my original posting when I bought the car,......

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=91932

I'm looking for 15k please . Car is located in Stokenchurch Bucks (J5 M40) at present and can be view daily

07771847714 Bryan .
Last edited by Dietcokeman on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

tomscott
Lifer
Lifer

E89 2009 Titanuim Silver

Post by tomscott » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Lovely car. 6k in less than 80 day is not being used? More than most here in a year. I would keep it!

GLWTS.

Rob s

E89 2009 Titanuim Silver

Post by Rob s » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Its a great looking car and might well be good value still but doesn't seem in the spirit of the forum to post a topic on your new car which was great value at 'under £14k' then put it up for £15k a few months later.

If I've misunderstood ill happily remove my comment.
Z4MR

Dietcokeman

E89 2009 Titanuim Silver

Post by Dietcokeman » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:00 pm

Rob s wrote:Its a great looking car and might well be good value still but doesn't seem in the spirit of the forum to post a topic on your new car which was great value at 'under £14k' then put it up for £15k a few months later.

If I've misunderstood ill happily remove my comment.
You read what's been added right ? At 14k without the lights being sorted, without the new scuff plates, without the steering wheel being done and without the smart top module, plus the LCI indicators ! plus the car wasn't bought from the forum otherwise it would be advertised at what I paid plus any extra's I've added . I managed to get a good deal at the time of purchase due to the issues that have now been sorted.

Forum spirit ? If I managed to get a good car outside of the forum, sorted out any issues that it had, added value by sorting problems etc , where does it say that I should offer it for sale at the price I bought it for rather than what it owes me ? I mean if I bought a car with a knackered engine and rough body work, for peanuts, replaced the engine, had it resprayed etc should I still sell it for peanuts ?

All that's increased is the mileage , which was all done in 6 weeks, for the last month it's hardly moved .

Nothing is being hidden here that's why I posted the original link. And obviously I'd be open to reasonable offers, that's what happens when you buy a car, you search out the spec and mileage criteria you want, you go and view and see if you want it, then you talk money . as I say nothing is hidden .
Last edited by Dietcokeman on Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dietcokeman

E89 2009 Titanuim Silver

Post by Dietcokeman » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:06 pm

tomscott wrote:Lovely car. 6k in less than 80 day is not being used? More than most here in a year. I would keep it!

GLWTS.
I know Tom, used it exclusively for 6 weeks and enjoyed every mile. I was travelling around the country, but that little job finished mid December and now it's just sitting there unused. I still have my E85 and to be honest , that is perfectly good for my needs at present . Mrs DCM has a Freelander and basically we don't need 3 cars. So something has to give and the E89 is the sensible choice of the three. I love it, but my brain knows it's the practical choice to sell.

Pastry

E89 2009 Titanuim Silver

Post by Pastry » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:19 pm

If you want to sell the smart top seperately Bryan I might be interested otherwise GLWTS :thumbsup:
991 Carrera 2S
Now gone:
2008 Z4MR Midnight Blue Metallic
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Ruby Black
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Titanium Silver
2010 Z4 23i Msport and a 3.0i

Dietcokeman

E89 2009 Titanuim Silver

Post by Dietcokeman » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:23 pm

Gentle bump .

Davegilsenan

E89 2009 Titanuim Silver