Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD: Midnight Z4MC, 71K, £17500

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
flimper
Lifer
Lifer

Post by flimper » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:24 am

dbooth4 wrote:It's still on ebay. Sepang bronze, 49K on the clock advertised for £17.5. Thought it was too good to be true. Owner claimed he never new about it but was more than willing to negotiate a new price now he knew. Interestingly there is still no mention of cat d in the advert .
Saw that earlier, weirdly can't find it now though
Piano black & black extended leather. Power mirrors, tinted glass, PDC, Prof hi-fi, CD, retro-fit cruise

JAD

Post by JAD » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:32 pm

flimper wrote:
dbooth4 wrote:It's still on ebay. Sepang bronze, 49K on the clock advertised for £17.5. Thought it was too good to be true. Owner claimed he never new about it but was more than willing to negotiate a new price now he knew. Interestingly there is still no mention of cat d in the advert .
Saw that earlier, weirdly can't find it now though
Just searched myself with a view to adding it to the thread. :oops:

JAD

Post by JAD » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:33 pm

wildeboy wrote:** NOW SOLD **
OP, were those photos from Silverstone Classics last year? I think we said hello briefly - James with the Z4MR Interlagos Blue parked right next to the BMW Car Club GB stand.

Lovely looking car up close, if so - the new owner is a lucky guy/gal.

wildeboy

Post by wildeboy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:50 pm

Yes, some of the photos were from Silverstone, some from zfest, some on my drive! Big space there now, but not allowed to fill it!