Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Looking for a Z4 3.0si coupe

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
sb157

Post by sb157 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello everyone - I'm looking for a Z4 3.0si coupe as stated, I'd probably be looking to pay around £7,000 - £9,000 based on the condition of the car mileage//specs//year//etc

What I'd like from the car is;
- Sport version (Not required, but ideal)
- Parking sensors
-*Prefer dark blue or white in colour, with a nice interior, but not required*
- No more than 90,000 miles
- Good condition
-Preferably bluetooth - but not a deal breaker

I'm not after wasting my time or anyone else's, if it's the right car for the right price it doesn't matter where in the UK it is, I'm happy to travel to collect it - Providing that the car is as advertised.

I'm not fussy about manual or auto particularly - Sat nav does not mean anything to me as I simply use my phone for that purpose!

If anyone knows a car like that which is for sale please let me know! I've been researching for a few months while I got the funds together and unfortunately the ones that I wanted have literally sold in the last few days!

LewisB

Post by LewisB » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:09 pm

Good luck with the search. It's worth waiting for the right one.

I think the two colours you are after are quite rare. I believe I read somewhere that in Moncao Blue there are around 80ish and many less in white, but don't let that put you off.

I've had mine just over 2 months and love driving it!

Hope your search is fruitful soon.
Z4 3.0si Sport Coupe - Ruby Black - Champagne Nappa leather - my weekend drive......

NickDE

Post by NickDE » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:34 pm

sb157 wrote: with a nice interior, but not required
I would recommend that you buy one with an interior, they are very uncomfortable otherwise :P

Otherwise good choices. As stated you are looking for the rarer colours, but I found in dark blue (Nachtblau). There are about two manuals for every auto out there.
Darkness gone, go Darknes2, go Frozen, go Tronic

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:49 pm

FWIW OP you won't find many in those colours sadly!

A while ago another member posted the numbers registered in the UK in each colour, and for Sport models there were only 18 Alpine White ones, 61 in Midnight Blue Metallic and 85 in Monaco Blue. Whereas there were 444 Black Sapphire, 288 Silver Grey and 306 Montego Blue!

A independent dealer a mile from me had a White Auto up for sale, but it must be sold as it isn't listed now. :(

Looks like you may need plenty of patience and need to jump on any that come up, or perhaps compromise on colour.

Hope you find one you like soon - you'll enjoy it. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

sb157

Post by sb157 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:42 pm

Here's to hoping! Still searching, hopefully going to get one this weekend if the right one is around! :headbang:

Thermaltake

Post by Thermaltake » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:58 pm

are there really only 85 in monaco blue?

I have one in monaco blue and seen a fair few for sale. Would of thought there was more than that.

BeemerMad

Post by BeemerMad » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:31 pm

Pmd. Mine will be up for sale this Month :cry:
Absolutely gutted, if only i was in a position to keep it as a second car.