Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4M Roadster, Aero Kit, SatNav £13,000

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Z4M Roadster for sale £14,000

Post by Ducklakeview » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:13 pm

john-e89 wrote:
PerryGunn wrote:[can_of_worms]
How many miles had it done when it had its running-in service... :whistle:
[/can_of_worms]
I don't think it's listed....I suppose you could try ringing...? :sly2:
But don't be wasting the OP's time! :fuelfire:

Mike

plowy

Post by plowy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:29 pm

Dear me..mileage is a basic on advertising fir sale...

Then you get all choppy coz someone asks.....

Bet it's still for sale.

slick

Post by slick » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:38 pm

I'm interested .......subject to the car and the paperwork stacking up and at a price that reflects the mileage £12,000 I have the cash waiting
E85 2.5 sterling grey
E89 3.0 se
Porsche 987 Boxster 3.4S
E89 3.5i
TVR Chimerea 4 litres of rolling thunder
Corvette C6 a moment of insanity
E89 3.0i

samj89

Post by samj89 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Can you even get these cars with <90k on for 12k now? Whith everything 'stacking up' :rofl:
Carbon black Z4MC with Champagne extended leather, carbon dash. Eibach
front H&R rear, 1m /m3 GTS wheels

Dubtastic

Z4M Roadster for sale £13,000 ono

Post by Dubtastic » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:22 am

Full listing on Autotrader at £13,000 as said open to offers, if interested call

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... Z4M&page=1

Dubtastic

Post by Dubtastic » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:50 pm

Had a forum member from here view my car this week, he said my Zed was priced to low and refreshingly complimented me on the condition, paperwork and service record details etc….

Unfortunately for me he bought a very low mileage example at a premium but it was nice to get some positive feedback off this forum for a change…….

Thank you Brian, hope your enjoying your Z4M :thumbsup:

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:02 pm

Dubtastic wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:50 pm Had a forum member from here view my car this week, he said my Zed was priced to low and refreshingly complimented me on the condition, paperwork and service record details etc….

Unfortunately for me he bought a very low mileage example at a premium but it was nice to get some positive feedback off this forum for a change…….

Jmo but i wouldn't stray too far on the price from where the car is pitched right now , mileage will always lose a % of interested parties but reality is a majority of these cars have generally had many owners & covered reasonable miles so current condition along with history is a major plus
I know Brian was very very tempted & he has very exacting standards which says a lot for your car :wink:
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

D4dawg

Post by D4dawg » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:02 am

mr wilks wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:02 pm
Dubtastic wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:50 pm Had a forum member from here view my car this week, he said my Zed was priced to low and refreshingly complimented me on the condition, paperwork and service record details etc….

Jmo but i wouldn't stray too far on the price from where the car is pitched right now , mileage will always lose a % of interested parties but reality is a majority of these cars have generally had many owners & covered reasonable miles so current condition along with history is a major plus
I know Brian was very very tempted & he has very exacting standards which says a lot for your car :wink:
Pokes nose in

Mr Wilkes
Apart from genuinely trying to help others on here
I must say you standout from others with your complimentary nature

Refreshing as can get some utter tools on here

Dietcokeman

Post by Dietcokeman » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:59 pm

It was me that viewed this car on Monday. I looked at around 10 cars from the net and only this car from here.i had planned to go and see Easty's imola in Aberdeen but by pure luck after arranging to see another car here and the seller cancelling the viewing I found the car I couldn't walk away from ,just a few doors away from the cancelled booking . Without a doubt the OP's cars condition was way and above the others I looked at bar the car I bought, which has done a quarter of the miles . It's obvious that the OP has looked after this car in the 6 years he's own it . I bought a very low mileage car and paid a lot more than this car is priced at . I am one fussy bugger when it comes to condition as Andy has indicated, and this car would need some work for me to be happy with it ,but not much and all easily sorted and it's way better than everything else I looked at and dare I say better than cars priced a lot higher on the net ,but honestly the only way you can judge a car is to go and look at it, pictures don't always tell the full story and there is little to compete with a viewing with the human eye. Similar aged cars with less mileage haven't been cared for like this car from what I can see in my week long journey around the country looking at almost all the cars currently for sale . It's a nice example of what's out there at present . JMO of course . But as I said I am one fussy bugger.

stujeffrey

Post by stujeffrey » Thu May 04, 2017 3:59 pm

Looks like a nice motor to me! in the best colour :wink:

If its still available after I am back from holiday I'll come and have a look for sure.....want a Convertible for the collection (if the summer arrives)
BMW Z4 M Coupe / 2006 / Interlagos Blue
Eibach Springs / Gruppe M / Powervalve BCS exhaust / Carbon rear lip spoiler / ZHP / PSS

GONE: Porsche 997.1 Carrera S Convertible
GONE: Porsche 987.1 Box S
GONE: BMW 118d M Sport

Simon Blythe

Post by Simon Blythe » Thu May 04, 2017 11:02 pm

That is a beautiful car, if I had the money I'd be all over it like a tramp on chips!!

One question after looking briefly into the M cars, have the shells been replaced?

GLWTS by the way.

LordOxygen

Post by LordOxygen » Fri May 05, 2017 11:45 am

Ducklakeview wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:16 pm
Dubtastic wrote:I don't undesrstand why people post such useless comments either.... If your not seriously interested then jog on and stop wasting my time reading your poxy post either, you can find out as much info as you like by communicating with the owner on the phone, the idea that there would be so much to communicate about history and it would take ages to write here is obviously beond your intellect.... Have a great day.....

So you come here as new member just to sell your car and save £60 with autotrader?

Mind you,it would be a wasted ad in there too.

For starters, the miles alone may discount the car for some, so why waste THEIR time phoning you to find out?

For God's sake, you are selling something, is it too much to ask to include the basics in the ad?

Glwts

Lovely attitude btw

Mike
I'd spend £100 with Autotrader to avoid selling a car on here.
If people post crap adverts that's their lookout - why anyone cares about an advert for something they're not going to buy is beyond me. If the OP wants 10 phone calls asking about mileage good for him.

And I've done what I said I wouldn't do and comment in a for sale thread.
Sorry OP, nice looking car.

Dubtastic

Post by Dubtastic » Sat May 06, 2017 7:34 pm

:thumbsup:

Rob s

Post by Rob s » Mon May 08, 2017 2:51 pm

Dietcokeman wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:59 pm It was me that viewed this car on Monday. I looked at around 10 cars from the net and only this car from here.i had planned to go and see Easty's imola in Aberdeen but by pure luck after arranging to see another car here and the seller cancelling the viewing I found the car I couldn't walk away from ,just a few doors away from the cancelled booking . Without a doubt the OP's cars condition was way and above the others I looked at bar the car I bought, which has done a quarter of the miles . It's obvious that the OP has looked after this car in the 6 years he's own it . I bought a very low mileage car and paid a lot more than this car is priced at . I am one fussy bugger when it comes to condition as Andy has indicated, and this car would need some work for me to be happy with it ,but not much and all easily sorted and it's way better than everything else I looked at and dare I say better than cars priced a lot higher on the net ,but honestly the only way you can judge a car is to go and look at it, pictures don't always tell the full story and there is little to compete with a viewing with the human eye. Similar aged cars with less mileage haven't been cared for like this car from what I can see in my week long journey around the country looking at almost all the cars currently for sale . It's a nice example of what's out there at present . JMO of course . But as I said I am one fussy bugger.
I have also been to see the car and wanted to echo what has been said above. I was amazed at the condition of the car, it really is stunning in the flesh and could easily pass for one over less than half the miles. Peter was great to chat to too, top bloke, very knowledgeable and has cared for the car very well.
If you are considering it then id say phone Peter, have a chat about the car and go see it. I don't think you will be disappointed.
Z4MR