Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4M Roadster, Aero Kit, SatNav £13,000

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Dubtastic

Z4M Roadster, Aero Kit, SatNav £13,000

Post by Dubtastic » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:15 am

[IMG]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr92 ... 9blfko.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr92 ... vzmoda.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr92 ... qocupr.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr92 ... wxubpf.jpg[/IMG]

This highly desirable Interlagos Blue Z4M Roadster has just over 89,000 miles now and took me months to locate many years ago and has been lovingly cared for since, comes with Aero Side Skirts/Boot spoiler, lowered 30mm H&R, and never wanting for anything, always maintained to the highest standard using only genuine parts, the car has the benefit of a recent service (currently showing 13,000+ remaining miles) new Bosch Battery (Blue) this M has its oil changed every 7,000 miles and only ever used Castrol Edge, along with a recent HID headlight bulbs replacement, plugs (NGK) filters etc etc also comes with Sat-Nav including speed camera detection, six cd changer, Bluetooth (Phone) this is my pride and joy…… viewing recommended you won’t be disappointed.

Open to offers!
Ring 07941 196 298
Last edited by Dubtastic on Thu May 11, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Zoomer

Z4M Roadster for sale £14,000

Post by Zoomer » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:20 am

Nice looking Z4m , but a little more detail would be advantageous . Such as current mileage, where services inc important running in service. Tyre make condition tread etc. Best of luck
Sterling Grey 3.0i E85 Black Heated Leather M sports seats , 224's ,Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Xenons, PDC, Gaptech ,Cruise and a nice warm garage. NOW GONE
Silver 3.0i Z4 NOW GONE

Dav the wheel nut
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Dav the wheel nut » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:23 am

Nice looking example!
Might be an idea to mention mileage, service history details and where you are located :thumbsup:
GLWS

Dubtastic

Z4M Roadster for sale £13,500

Post by Dubtastic » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:25 am

89,000 miles and just had full service inc plugs, vanos filter, pollon/oil had new front CSL Brake discs pads etc etc ........North London Area......anyone interested full details over the phone or come view even better
Last edited by Dubtastic on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Buckz

Post by Buckz » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:08 am

I don't get why people not provide full details.. You're trying to sell a car here. The more details you put in the better, I'd never bother calling to find out more details about something like this, would be an instant miss from my POV. I see this so often especially on Facebook and it such an odd thing to do.

Never mind the basics like services lol.

Dubtastic

Post by Dubtastic » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:42 am

I don't undesrstand why people post such useless comments either.... If your not seriously interested then jog on and stop wasting my time reading your poxy post either, you can find out as much info as you like by communicating with the owner on the phone, the idea that there would be so much to communicate about history and it would take ages to write here is obviously beond your intellect.... Have a great day.....

PerryGunn
Lifer
Lifer

Post by PerryGunn » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:02 am

Dubtastic wrote:I don't undesrstand why people post such useless comments either.... If your not seriously interested then jog on and stop wasting my time reading your poxy post either, you can find out as much info as you like by communicating with the owner on the phone, the idea that there would be so much to communicate about history and it would take ages to write here is obviously beond your intellect....
This could be a fun thread... :popcorn:
Alpina Roadster S #320
* Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
* Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

Buckz

Post by Buckz » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:25 pm

Dubtastic wrote:I don't undesrstand why people post such useless comments either.... If your not seriously interested then jog on and stop wasting my time reading your poxy post either, you can find out as much info as you like by communicating with the owner on the phone, the idea that there would be so much to communicate about history and it would take ages to write here is obviously beond your intellect.... Have a great day.....
You're selling an item for 14k, put some effort in the ad. You haven't even bothered answering the basic things like service history. You'll waste more time answering the phone and repeating the same thing over and over again. Don't see why you're getting your panties in a twist over this.

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ducklakeview » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Dubtastic wrote:I don't undesrstand why people post such useless comments either.... If your not seriously interested then jog on and stop wasting my time reading your poxy post either, you can find out as much info as you like by communicating with the owner on the phone, the idea that there would be so much to communicate about history and it would take ages to write here is obviously beond your intellect.... Have a great day.....

So you come here as new member just to sell your car and save £60 with autotrader?

Mind you,it would be a wasted ad in there too.

For starters, the miles alone may discount the car for some, so why waste THEIR time phoning you to find out?

For God's sake, you are selling something, is it too much to ask to include the basics in the ad?

Glwts

Lovely attitude btw

Mike

Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Nictrix » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:26 pm

Ducklakeview wrote:

So you come here as new member just to sell your car and save £60 with autotrader?

Mind you,it would be a wasted ad in there too.

For starters, the miles alone may discount the car for some, so why waste THEIR time phoning you to find out?

For God's sake, you are selling something, is it too much to ask to include the basics in the ad?

Glwts

Lovely attitude btw

Mike
Not exactly a new member, just hasn't posted much. :P
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:29 pm

It's on 88k ,oil changed every 7k , recently serviced , decent spec / add ons & looks terrific in the pics for £14k ( with offers welcomed)
Ok there isnt every point covered but I'd say there was enough upfront info for any potential buyer to know if he was interested in getting more specific details

Tailpipes could do with shine tho OP :poke: :D
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:44 pm

Lovely car GLWTS
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

Dubtastic

Post by Dubtastic » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:30 pm

:rofl: Mr Wilks Autosol :thumbsup:

As said if you have an honest interest call me.... Only happy to discuss

PerryGunn
Lifer
Lifer

Post by PerryGunn » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:55 pm

[can_of_worms]
How many miles had it done when it had its running-in service... :whistle:
[/can_of_worms]
Alpina Roadster S #320
* Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
* Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:12 pm

PerryGunn wrote:[can_of_worms]
How many miles had it done when it had its running-in service... :whistle:
[/can_of_worms]
I don't think it's listed....I suppose you could try ringing...? :sly2:
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29