Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

E85 3.0i Sterling Grey Low Mileage With Hardtop & Loads of Toys £5,750 *SOLD*

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
GreyZed

E85 3.0i Sterling Grey Low Mileage With Hardtop & Loads of Toys £5,750 *SOLD*

Post by GreyZed » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:30 am

3.0i auto on 72,800 miles. Sterling grey with mint condition silver 108s and black leather interior. Owned this car for 5 years and it has been great. I searched the length and breadth of the country looking for the right Zed and in the end had to go to Ireland to bag the right one! When I brought it home it had just under 50k on the clock and I've covered nearly another 23k miles over 5 years.

Car is an Aug 2003 production with less than 73k miles on and never sits outside when not in use always kept in a garage (previous owner confirmed same) so no clogged drainage channels and green moss here. Wheels were professionally refurbed about 6 months ago and I had new Avon ZZ5 tyres fitted all round at the same time. Both rear springs were replaced last year (Suplex). In addition to annual oil changes with each MOT some of the other stuff done in my ownership (most of which preventative not actually needed) includes the Disa valve mod, all the aux belts replaced, all 6 coil packs renewed (genuine Bosch) all spark plugs replaced (NGK Iridium), expansion tank replaced (genuine BMW part) and coolant renewed, starter motor replaced, all 4 brake disks replaced and all new pads fitted with new fitting kits/sensors (all Mintex parts) and brake fluid renewed.

2 keys and original BMW wallet with all the books. Car has also had a tracker fitted from new although I have never re-activated the subscription.

Everyone claims their car has a 'great spec' or is 'fully loaded' when selling but this one genuinely has a long list of goodies!

Current spec is as follows...

Professional Navigation
Digital TV
Bluetooth Phone Integration
DSP Hi-Fi
Intravee II with Alpine iPod Interface
Cruise control
Xenon Headlights
M Multi-function Steering Wheel
Electric Memory Seats
Auto Rain Sensing Wipers
Auto Lights
Auto Dimming Mirrors
Folding Wing Mirrors
Air Conditioning
Wind Deflector
M-Sport suspension
Park Distance Control
Cup Holders x2
20mm Rear and 12mm Front Spacers Fitted
LED sidelights
LED fog lights
Matching Hardtop (with all 3 internal covers, fitting tool, 2 storage bags and stand)
And of course the 'USP' the Stubby!

I know that I will get more back from this car if I start removing some of the upgrades such as digital TV receiver, Intravee/Alpine, Hardtop etc. but I would genuinely prefer it to go to a Forum Member as a complete package. I think it's a £5k car without all the extras which are easily worth another £1,500.

If a Forum Member would like to look after this well kept Zed next I would happily accept £5,750 for the whole package (I'll even throw in my Konnwei code reader).

Yes it is a genuine bargain price for someone, the car is absolutely spot on, I just hate the whole process of selling cars so would prefer not to prolong it!

The car is located in the North East near the A19/A690 junction. The current MOT expires in August 2017.

Thanks for looking. :D

[IMG]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u305 ... esized.jpg[/IMG]
Last edited by GreyZed on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 18 times in total.
3.0 auto, sterling grey, hardtop, prfessional nav, dsp, digital tv, bluetooth, cruise, xenons, mfsw, cupholders, auto lights, auto wipers, folding mirrors, memory seats, wind deflector, pdc, 108s, LED sides/fogs, stubby, intravee, need a quad exhaust!

GreyZed

E85 3.0i Sterling Grey (GreyZed's Grey Zed Needs a New Home!)

Post by GreyZed » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:34 am

Last edited by GreyZed on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3.0 auto, sterling grey, hardtop, prfessional nav, dsp, digital tv, bluetooth, cruise, xenons, mfsw, cupholders, auto lights, auto wipers, folding mirrors, memory seats, wind deflector, pdc, 108s, LED sides/fogs, stubby, intravee, need a quad exhaust!

GreyZed

GreyZed's Grey Zed Needs a New Home!

Post by GreyZed » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:38 am

GreyZed

GreyZed's Grey Zed Needs a New Home!

Post by GreyZed » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:51 am

GreyZed

E85 3.0i Sterling Grey (GreyZed's Grey Zed Needs a New Home!)

Post by GreyZed » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:46 pm

Bump before it goes on Autotrader/Ebay etc. Would prefer it if a Forum member got this lovely little motor complete with all the trinkets rather than have to start splitting things up! :(

GreyZed

E85 3.0i Sterling Grey Low Mileage With Hardtop & Loads of Toys £5,750

Post by GreyZed » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:34 pm

PeterZed

Post by PeterZed » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:45 pm

Nice looking Zed. And good spec. If you do decide to split some of the extras before you sell I would be very interested in the hardtop for my sterling grey see. Cheeky maybe I know but what do you expect from a smoggie 8) :driving:
'05 Sterling Grey manual 3.0, boot spoiler , mud flaps , wind deflector,elec memory seats,bluetooth
,satnav, computer,multi function wheel,folding mirrors.matt black rad grills MV3 wheels , and yes cup holders :-))

GreyZed

Post by GreyZed » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:56 am

PeterZed wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:45 pm Nice looking Zed. And good spec. If you do decide to split some of the extras before you sell I would be very interested in the hardtop for my sterling grey see. Cheeky maybe I know but what do you expect from a smoggie 8) :driving:
Well if nobody wants the full package for the bargain price of £5,750 I would take £750 for the hardtop (includes 2 side covers, centre cover, fitting tool, 2 storage bags and a stand).

If you're local come and have a butchers.

PeterZed

Post by PeterZed » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:57 am

Hi .If you don't sell it all together yes i think we have a deal . I am off most of next week to come and see it at a time that suits you. You can message me on this site if you wanted 8)
'05 Sterling Grey manual 3.0, boot spoiler , mud flaps , wind deflector,elec memory seats,bluetooth
,satnav, computer,multi function wheel,folding mirrors.matt black rad grills MV3 wheels , and yes cup holders :-))

Vegas

Post by Vegas » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:42 pm

Hi buddy. I am very interested in taking a look at your car if possible fella. Been lurking on the forums looking for a nice 3.0 so am very interested. If you want to pm me for further details and a suitable time for a viewing etc that would be great.

Many thanks

Steve
3.0 Auto, Sterling Grey, Hardtop, Professional Nav, DSP, Digital TV, Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Xenons, MFSW, Cupholders, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, Folding Mirrors, Memory seats, Wind deflector, PDC, 108's, LED sides and Fogs, Stubby, Intravee.

Vegas

Post by Vegas » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:25 pm

I don't have enough posts to be able to reply on PM's. Doh. Anyways, I'm based near Manchester so not that far away.

Many thanks

Steve
Last edited by Vegas on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
3.0 Auto, Sterling Grey, Hardtop, Professional Nav, DSP, Digital TV, Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Xenons, MFSW, Cupholders, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, Folding Mirrors, Memory seats, Wind deflector, PDC, 108's, LED sides and Fogs, Stubby, Intravee.

GreyZed

Post by GreyZed » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:34 pm

OK you have PM Steve.