Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

For Sale- Z4 M coupe- SOLD

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
goon

Post by goon » Sun May 28, 2017 9:03 am

Z4M-2006 wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 7:10 pm
goon wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 7:13 pm
Angelus666 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 6:02 pm Now it's done...can we ask what it went for in the end? Genuinely surprised this didn't go to a private buyer....guessing it'll be a £23k car in a weeks time.
Just over £15k, had loads of emails from DTKs asking what was already stated in the advert, only had 3 phone calls from private buyers and only 1 offer. Will anybody else who is selling get any better luck or disclose what they were paid? Its all well and good saying the market is healthy for these cars with values on the up, but what I'm seeing is asking prices on the up. Was hoping to break even on the car but then again its been a great experience to own one of the best looking performance bargain sportscars of the recent age, it was a BLAST!!!
Guess thats the reality of the market.....

Whats next ?
Picking up a nearly new blue 240 coupe next week, totally mint even has the "new car smell".

goon

Post by goon » Sun May 28, 2017 9:08 am

Angelus666 wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 8:59 am http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... 5255810839

Guessing this will sell pretty quickly now that some smarmy salesman has got his hands on it.
Yep that's it,even kept the window stickers on it. So to all the timewasters and DTKs out there this is your chance to buy my old car with a BMW warranty.

bmbardo

Post by bmbardo » Tue May 30, 2017 6:46 am

goon wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 9:08 am
Angelus666 wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 8:59 am http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... 5255810839

Guessing this will sell pretty quickly now that some smarmy salesman has got his hands on it.
Yep that's it,even kept the window stickers on it. So to all the timewasters and DTKs out there this is your chance to buy my old car with a BMW warranty.
Interesting that Sytner are selling as approved used BMW, without the full main dealer history. Didn't think they could do that. Usually they market such cars under their Select brand.

That's a lovely car, I'm sure you'll miss it.

If people want a warranty they can buy a decent one privately for reasonable money.

An opportunity missed at the original asking price!
Recent Cars

Boxster 2.5
Abarth 595 Competizione 75 (gone)
Volvo XC90 V8 R-Design (gone)
F15 X5 M Sport (gone)
Z3 Mora Edition (gone)
Abarth 124 Spider (gone)
E92 M3, Azurite Black Individual (gone)
3.0si Coupe, Manual, Alpine White (gone)

bmbardo

Post by bmbardo » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:55 am

bmbardo wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 6:46 am
goon wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 9:08 am

Interesting that Sytner are selling as approved used BMW, without the full main dealer history. Didn't think they could do that. Usually they market such cars under their Select brand.

That's a lovely car, I'm sure you'll miss it.

If people want a warranty they can buy a decent one privately for reasonable money.

An opportunity missed at the original asking price!
Just an update on this one if anyone is interested in buying - although this car is now on the Approved BMW Used site at £22k, it is only offered with a Sytner Select Warranty according to the Autotrader ad, presumably as it does not have full main dealer history.

My understanding is that it cannot be 'approved' and I find it odd that it's on the BMW site.
Recent Cars

Boxster 2.5
Abarth 595 Competizione 75 (gone)
Volvo XC90 V8 R-Design (gone)
F15 X5 M Sport (gone)
Z3 Mora Edition (gone)
Abarth 124 Spider (gone)
E92 M3, Azurite Black Individual (gone)
3.0si Coupe, Manual, Alpine White (gone)